New in 5.1.6
• Added Indonesian translation by Faisal Hanif
• Updated Italian translations by Azzurra Sirchio
New in 5.1.5
• Improve direct reply in Notific to coexist with Whatsapp's own Reply feature
New in 5.1.0 - 5.1.4
• Fix "After unlock, show when" mode settings "NEVER" option to behave as expected
• Double tap to sleep set to disabled by default
• Close keyboard automatically after replying
• Various bug fixes
New in 5.1.0 - 5.1.2
• Easily direct reply to all chats in Whatsapp by separate notifications for every contact. (Android 5.0+). Enable disable this settings under "Reply Settings"
• Double tap to sleep option in AndroidWear theme (4.4+). Settings under "Others"
• Lots of interface improvements and legacy theme colors fixed for Android 5.0+
New in 5.0.1 - 5.0.5
• Bug fix for Android 4.4 crash (Whatsapp reply disabled on 4.4 for now)
• Bug fix for Ambient dark theme
• Bug fix for some devices (above 4.4 Kitkat ) reporting Notific not working since v5.0 release
New in 5.0.0
• Reply to single Whatsapp messages straight from lockscreen. This feature is being developed and will be polished in upcoming updates.
• Option to not show popup on manual unlock [under Notification settings]
• Bug fixes
New in 4.1.3
• Christmas effects revert
• Small compatibility improvement
New in 4.1.2
• Fix removal of notifications if dismissed from other device
• Fix double notifications for all apps.
• Improve legacy theme behaviour of dismiss all function.
New in 4.0.6
• Fix for twitter notifications not showing user picture and not opening app
New in 4.0.4
• Fix skype double notifications
• New icon for holiday season
New in 4.0.2
• Master switch on dashboard
New in 4.0.1
• Major improvements in code
• Allow viewing full text of notifications in scrollable area (Wear Theme only)
• Compiled with Marshmallow SDK and new libraries
• Proximity sensor check time default has been increased to 5 mins!
• Wakelock has been turned off by default.
• Battery drain should be minimum even with 5 min check, due to improved algorithm (Self tested, awaiting user feedback)
• Proximity timeout can be increased to 3600 (1hr) or above to have something like always checking mode. (in my test it drained only 5% extra battery in whole night with 9hr check set)
New in 3.4.9
• Fix full text display in expanded mode.
New in 3.4.8
• Card icons as tabs for Wear theme.
• Clock will follow system settings by default.
• Troubleshooting options : Option to run service in foreground. Needed if service is killed by OS (Persistent notification shown. Experimental option to hide it).
New in 3.4.7
• Show time saved by Notific (just for fun)
• Add Turkish language (Thanks Ali Aras)
• Minor bugfix and improvements
New in 3.4.4
• UI improvements
New in 3.4.1 - 3.4.3
• Fix for multiple notification problem of whatsapp.
• Optimize immersive mode to follow user set option strictly
• Bug fix and performance blah blah
New in 3.4.0
• Optimization for Lollipop & Material UI (re)design for app part.
• Default sensor poll delay now 1 sec. It works better across more devices.
• Options to customize Wear theme font sizes
• Fix for Whatsapp notification not showing full content on Lollipop. (Multiple cards for multiple chats problem will be fixed soon)
• Updated German translations (by Penturon)
New in 3.3.4
• Fix the problem of notifications remaining if cleared from other device. (Wear theme only)
New in 3.3.2 - 3.3.3
• Bug fixes only
New in 3.3.1
• Slick new animations and graphics for Android Wear theme.
• One rare crash fix.
New in 3.3.0
• Repeated Notifications (pulse mode, recurring, whatever you call it.)
• Bug fixes & stability improvements.
New in 3.2.2
• Fix blank title bug
• Wakelock enabled by default. Turn off if you don't need
v 3.2.1 Free
• Long press on notification to show hidden notification content in Privacy mode. (Toggle it in "Settings > Other Settings" )
• Portuguese translations. Credits: H้lder Palma
v 3.2.0 Free
• Finally fixed Android L lockscreen dismissal bug.. It should work perfectly on Lollipop now.
v 3.1.2 Free
• Fixed Smart Screen Off option
• Contact pictures turned on by default
• Bigger clock text size
v 3.1.0 Free
• Added wakelock feature. If your phone doesn't wake screen up on notification sometimes (like OnePlus, LG G3, etc) , enable Wakelock option under Troubleshooting settings. (Drains a little more battery but makes screen light-up more stable)
• Material design improvements in app UI.
• Rounded contact pictures in AndroidWear™ inspired theme.
v 3.0.1 Free
• Possible fix for wallpaper getting stuck bug.
• Minor bug fixes
v 3.0.0 Free
• Bug fixes for Android Lollipop compatibility.
• Material design
• Performance improvements
• Wear is now default theme for Kitkat and Lollipop devices
• Legacy theme isn't recommended on Lollipop, it doesn't work well
**Currently there's some problem with auto screen unlocking on Android 5 due to API problems. It will be fixed as soon as possible.
v 2.6.0 Free
• New "Ambient Dark" theme, inspired from Ambient mode in Android L, just in time for Halloween
v 2.5.1 Free
• "Smart screen off" option. If you turn this on, dismissing the last notification will lock the screen only if a new notification came in recently (within last 30 secs). So in most cases, when you have manually woken up your device, it won't auto turn off screen.
v 2.5.0 Free
• Option to show user picture of notifications [AndroidWear theme only]
• Option to show title in privacy mode [AndroidWear theme only]
• Russian, Spanish and Arabic translations. Thanks to Victor Lapin, Gil Almonte, KoubaK, JetSub
v 2.4.0 Free
• Privacy mode (Hide notification content of selected apps)
v 2.3.1 Free
• Configurable : screen lock on last notification dismiss.
• Add Slovene translation (thanks to and other language updates.
• Minor bug fixes
v 2.3.0 Free
• Background blurring option (Increases memory and CPU usage. Use it wisely)
• Option to configure if pressing action button on notification will unlock keyguard automatically (only for AndroidWear theme, under Misc. Settings)
• A possible fix for popup getting stuck in Wallpaper bug that some reported. (Check under Troubleshooting settings)
v 2.2.1 Free (Corresponding to paid version 2.2.1)
• Fix for night mode timing
v 2.2.0 Free (Corresponding to paid version 2.2.0)
• Night mode option : Notific won't handle any new notifications during that time
• Configurable condition when popups will be shown.
-only if screen was off (previous default)
-only if phone was locked
-if phone was both locked and screen was off
-if phone was either locked or screen was off (current default)
German : Christoph Seelbach
French : Antoine Thenaisy
v 2.1.0 Free (Corresponding to paid version 2.1.0)
• Configurable sensor polling delay under Troubleshooting options. Default is 0 where there is no delay as in previous versions. If pocket mode doesn't work, increase the value (1sec is optimal). It should fix the problem for some devices.
• Added customization settings for following : Slider width, screen rotation, detailed immersive mode.
• Screen timeout option is now system independent. Set 0 or blank to follow system timeout.
• Fixes : wallpaper brightness in legacy theme, show expanded preference followed in Wear theme, "Show" low priority notification option now works as expected, keep popup heights within bound
• Battery usage improvements
v 2.0.2 Free (Corresponding to paid version 2.0.2)
• Brought back old popup display mechanism for showing Notific after unlocking (slower but stable), can be changed in settings.
v 2.0.0 Free (Corresponding to paid version 2.0.0)
• Android Wear inspired theme (only supported in Android 4.4+ due to API restrictions on 4.3).
• Add help message popups for whitelist/blacklist usage.
• Dismiss all notifications by dragging and holding for 1 sec on the dismiss icon (left target)
• Option to change background wallpaper brightness (zero for full black).
• Fix bugs of popup disappearing, black screen on unlock (not confirmed) , zero width drawing and others.
• Blacklisting will now correctly omit notifications from showing up beside others.
Version 1.3.9 (corresponding paid version 1.4.0)
• More fixes for handling rapid/successive/repost type notifications.
• Popup won't rotate lockscreen to landscape.
• Added option to disable screen turning on.
• Immersive mode while popup display (only available for 4.4 Kitkat).
• Fixed blacklist header jumping (paid version feature).
• Possible fix for screen not turning off (only reported by one user)
Version 1.2.9 (corresponding paid version 1.3.0)
• Fix some bugs with default timeout values.
• Improved code for handling notifications posted in quick succession