New in 6.2.2
• Android N compatibility
New in 6.2.1
• Fix settings changes not shown visually
• Add an option to turn off haptic feedback in sensor settings
New in 6.2.0
• Improve animations while exiting and unlocking lockscreen popups
New in 6.1.1
• UI improvements & library upgrades
New in 6.1.0
• Follow the lockscreen settings to decide whether to show blank lockscreen on last notification dismiss (screen off bug fixed)
New in 6.0.5
• Updated French translations by Ruddy Autem
New in 6.0.4
• Fix Google Play Music buttons
New in 6.0.3
• Add option to enable or disable Notific's own QUICKREPLY button beside Whatsapp's native reply. Option under "Reply Settings". Notific's reply option is less secure as it can used over a secure lockscreen, but it is more convenient. So use it wisely.
New in 6.0.1 - 6.0.2
• Telegram notifications now support direct reply feature as in Whatsapp
• Crash fixes
New in 6.0.0
• Add (most requested) ability to show up like lockscreen even if no notifications. This is a new feature, will be polished in coming updates. You are never advised to use 3rd party lockscreen as they can never be secure like system lockscreen. Use this only if you don't need strict access control. You can also use this in combination with system lock.
• Changed "Show popups when" setting to default "Screen Off". This should fix popup coming repeatedly while pin unlock (reported in special cases during alarms)
• Check last posts for a giveaway announcement
New in 5.1.6
• Added Indonesian translation by Faisal Hanif
• Updated Italian translations by Azzurra Sirchio
New in 5.1.5
• Improve direct reply in Notific to coexist with Whatsapp's own Reply feature
New in 5.1.0 - 5.1.4
• Fix "After unlock, show when" mode settings "NEVER" option to behave as expected
• Double tap to sleep set to disabled by default
• Close keyboard automatically after replying
• Various bug fixes
New in 5.1.0 - 5.1.2
• Easily direct reply to all chats in Whatsapp by separate notifications for every contact. (Android 5.0+). Enable disable this settings under "Reply Settings"
• Double tap to sleep option in AndroidWear theme (4.4+). Settings under "Others"
• Lots of interface improvements and legacy theme colors fixed for Android 5.0+
New in 5.0.1 - 5.0.5
• Bug fix for Android 4.4 crash (Whatsapp reply disabled on 4.4 for now)
• Bug fix for Ambient dark theme
• Bug fix for some devices (above 4.4 Kitkat ) reporting Notific not working since v5.0 release
New in 5.0.0
• Reply to single Whatsapp messages straight from lockscreen. This feature is being developed and will be polished in upcoming updates.
• Option to not show popup on manual unlock [under Notification settings]
• Bug fixes
New in 4.1.3
• Christmas effects revert
• Small compatibility improvement
New in 4.1.2
• Fix removal of notifications if dismissed from other device
• Fix double notifications for all apps.
• Improve legacy theme behaviour of dismiss all function.
New in 4.0.6
• Fix for twitter notifications not showing user picture and not opening app
New in 4.0.4
• Fix skype double notifications
• New icon for holiday season
New in 4.0.2
• Master switch on dashboard
New in 4.0.1
• Major improvements in code
• Allow viewing full text of notifications in scrollable area (Wear Theme only)
• Compiled with Marshmallow SDK and new libraries
• Proximity sensor check time default has been increased to 5 mins!
• Wakelock has been turned off by default.
• Battery drain should be minimum even with 5 min check, due to improved algorithm (Self tested, awaiting user feedback)
• Proximity timeout can be increased to 3600 (1hr) or above to have something like always checking mode. (in my test it drained only 5% extra battery in whole night with 9hr check set)
New in 3.4.9
• Fix full text display in expanded mode.
New in 3.4.8
• Card icons as tabs for Wear theme.
• Clock will follow system settings by default.
• Troubleshooting options : Option to run service in foreground. Needed if service is killed by OS (Persistent notification shown. Experimental option to hide it).
New in 3.4.7
• Show time saved by Notific (just for fun)
• Add Turkish language (Thanks Ali Aras)
• Minor bugfix and improvements
New in 3.4.4
• UI improvements
New in 3.4.1 - 3.4.3
• Fix for multiple notification problem of whatsapp.
• Optimize immersive mode to follow user set option strictly
• Bug fix and performance blah blah
New in 3.4.0
• Optimization for Lollipop & Material UI (re)design for app part.
• Default sensor poll delay now 1 sec. It works better across more devices.
• Options to customize Wear theme font sizes
• Fix for Whatsapp notification not showing full content on Lollipop. (Multiple cards for multiple chats problem will be fixed soon)
• Updated German translations (by Penturon)
New in 3.3.4
• Fix the problem of notifications remaining if cleared from other device. (Wear theme only)
New in 3.3.2 - 3.3.3
• Bug fixes only
New in 3.3.1
• Slick new animations and graphics for Android Wear theme.
• One rare crash fix.
New in 3.3.0
• Repeated Notifications (pulse mode, recurring, whatever you call it.)
• Bug fixes & stability improvements.
New in 3.2.2
• Fix blank title bug
• Wakelock enabled by default. Turn off if you don't need
v 3.2.1 Free
• Long press on notification to show hidden notification content in Privacy mode. (Toggle it in "Settings > Other Settings" )
• Portuguese translations. Credits: H้lder Palma
v 3.2.0 Free
• Finally fixed Android L lockscreen dismissal bug.. It should work perfectly on Lollipop now.
v 3.1.2 Free
• Fixed Smart Screen Off option
• Contact pictures turned on by default
• Bigger clock text size
v 3.1.0 Free
• Added wakelock feature. If your phone doesn't wake screen up on notification sometimes (like OnePlus, LG G3, etc) , enable Wakelock option under Troubleshooting settings. (Drains a little more battery but makes screen light-up more stable)
• Material design improvements in app UI.
• Rounded contact pictures in AndroidWear™ inspired theme.
v 3.0.1 Free
• Possible fix for wallpaper getting stuck bug.
• Minor bug fixes
v 3.0.0 Free
• Bug fixes for Android Lollipop compatibility.
• Material design
• Performance improvements
• Wear is now default theme for Kitkat and Lollipop devices
• Legacy theme isn't recommended on Lollipop, it doesn't work well
**Currently there's some problem with auto screen unlocking on Android 5 due to API problems. It will be fixed as soon as possible.
v 2.6.0 Free
• New "Ambient Dark" theme, inspired from Ambient mode in Android L, just in time for Halloween
v 2.5.1 Free
• "Smart screen off" option. If you turn this on, dismissing the last notification will lock the screen only if a new notification came in recently (within last 30 secs). So in most cases, when you have manually woken up your device, it won't auto turn off screen.
v 2.5.0 Free
• Option to show user picture of notifications [AndroidWear theme only]
• Option to show title in privacy mode [AndroidWear theme only]
• Russian, Spanish and Arabic translations. Thanks to Victor Lapin, Gil Almonte, KoubaK, JetSub
v 2.4.0 Free
• Privacy mode (Hide notification content of selected apps)
v 2.3.1 Free
• Configurable : screen lock on last notification dismiss.
• Add Slovene translation (thanks to and other language updates.
• Minor bug fixes
v 2.3.0 Free
• Background blurring option (Increases memory and CPU usage. Use it wisely)
• Option to configure if pressing action button on notification will unlock keyguard automatically (only for AndroidWear theme, under Misc. Settings)
• A possible fix for popup getting stuck in Wallpaper bug that some reported. (Check under Troubleshooting settings)
v 2.2.1 Free (Corresponding to paid version 2.2.1)
• Fix for night mode timing
v 2.2.0 Free (Corresponding to paid version 2.2.0)
• Night mode option : Notific won't handle any new notifications during that time
• Configurable condition when popups will be shown.
-only if screen was off (previous default)
-only if phone was locked
-if phone was both locked and screen was off
-if phone was either locked or screen was off (current default)
German : Christoph Seelbach
French : Antoine Thenaisy
v 2.1.0 Free (Corresponding to paid version 2.1.0)
• Configurable sensor polling delay under Troubleshooting options. Default is 0 where there is no delay as in previous versions. If pocket mode doesn't work, increase the value (1sec is optimal). It should fix the problem for some devices.
• Added customization settings for following : Slider width, screen rotation, detailed immersive mode.
• Screen timeout option is now system independent. Set 0 or blank to follow system timeout.
• Fixes : wallpaper brightness in legacy theme, show expanded preference followed in Wear theme, "Show" low priority notification option now works as expected, keep popup heights within bound
• Battery usage improvements
v 2.0.2 Free (Corresponding to paid version 2.0.2)
• Brought back old popup display mechanism for showing Notific after unlocking (slower but stable), can be changed in settings.
v 2.0.0 Free (Corresponding to paid version 2.0.0)
• Android Wear inspired theme (only supported in Android 4.4+ due to API restrictions on 4.3).
• Add help message popups for whitelist/blacklist usage.
• Dismiss all notifications by dragging and holding for 1 sec on the dismiss icon (left target)
• Option to change background wallpaper brightness (zero for full black).
• Fix bugs of popup disappearing, black screen on unlock (not confirmed) , zero width drawing and others.
• Blacklisting will now correctly omit notifications from showing up beside others.
Version 1.3.9 (corresponding paid version 1.4.0)
• More fixes for handling rapid/successive/repost type notifications.
• Popup won't rotate lockscreen to landscape.
• Added option to disable screen turning on.
• Immersive mode while popup display (only available for 4.4 Kitkat).
• Fixed blacklist header jumping (paid version feature).
• Possible fix for screen not turning off (only reported by one user)
Version 1.2.9 (corresponding paid version 1.3.0)
• Fix some bugs with default timeout values.
• Improved code for handling notifications posted in quick succession