Best of all, noyze does not require root, a custom ROM, or the XPosed framework.
Noyze gives you complete control of the volume buttons:
- Themes - try out different styles and find the theme that works for you. Try iOS, Blackberry, Windows Phone, status bar, and much more.
- Long press actions - skip to the next/ previous song, launch the flashlight, or perform any shortcut simply by holding the volume buttons.
- Contextual panel - Noyze can hide for fullscreen apps like YouTube, Netflix, etc.
- Master volume - sync all volumes to a single channel.
- Disable buttons - especially useful for broken or jammed volume buttons.
Several themes can also display album art/ media information and allow you to control multiple volumes without leaving the current app (like CyanogenMod's Extended Controls).
Thanks for reading and looking forward to feedback!
Noyze Google+ Community
Noyze on Reddit
Developer: Tom Barrasso