Post Reply

[APP][3.2+] Location Saver

OP hoaithanh061089

3rd September 2014, 01:43 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
23 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Location Saver allows you to save locations and places so you can get back to them later. Do not need to remember locations on the map any more.
- Save, search and edit locations with your custom name, phone number, address, note, picture.
- Save locations by getting your current location or arbitrary location on the map.
- Search all contacts within specific radius from your position.
- Add contact to favourite list, so that you could get that contact easily.
- Draw path and estimate duration, distance from your current location to contact location.
- Share your contact locations via SMS, email, facebook,..
- Save last time your visited location automatically, get location current weather status.
- Using lock pattern with app start-up to protect your private information.
- Backup and restore your contact easily by uploading file to Google Drive and/or device storage.
Version 1.1 :
- Upgrade app to share contact with both map's link and screenshot (screenshot currently doesn't work with facebook).
DOWNLOAD LINK : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tionsaverfinal
Last edited by hoaithanh061089; 9th September 2014 at 01:02 AM. Reason: add link url
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to hoaithanh061089 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd September 2014, 07:44 AM   |  #2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
good app
Good App men, i like it
The Following User Says Thank You to hoaianh2210 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd September 2014, 11:11 AM   |  #3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2014
nice! you can even use it for more than contacts, because if i am trying to find a place in the list, i can take a picture of it, assign it to the custom location and find it faster.
The Following User Says Thank You to OptimView For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd September 2014, 12:17 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
23 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by OptimView

nice! you can even use it for more than contacts, because if i am trying to find a place in the list, i can take a picture of it, assign it to the custom location and find it faster.

Thanks a lot for your comment but im not sure what you meant?
3rd September 2014, 12:58 PM   |  #5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoaithanh061089

Thanks a lot for your comment but im not sure what you meant?

i meant that, in the app you have contact name, contact number, but you don't really need to use it like a contact location, but more as a travel jurnal. my first impression was that i could use the app to remember my friend's apartment location, because of the contact name and number..like an advanced address book.but in my oppinion you can actually use it for more..
Last edited by OptimView; 3rd September 2014 at 01:04 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to OptimView For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th September 2014, 04:43 AM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2014
It works very well on my phone, but could you make the option to backup contacts to dropbox?
The Following User Says Thank You to akz1156 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th September 2014, 05:08 AM   |  #7  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
39 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Hi ,

From where you getting the map? Is it from google map? and according to Longitude, and latitude, you marking that location.
Then you have to save it and then have to send it.
In this way if you have saved 1000s pic and memory may be the issue. Have you customized this concept?

In real, your plan is a nice one but if done in proper customization, then may not cause a problem.
The Following User Says Thank You to tonnykstark For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th September 2014, 05:16 AM   |  #8  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
23 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonnykstark

Hi ,

From where you getting the map? Is it from google map? and according to Longitude, and latitude, you marking that location.
Then you have to save it and then have to send it.
In this way if you have saved 1000s pic and memory may be the issue. Have you customized this concept?

In real, your plan is a nice one but if done in proper customization, then may not cause a problem.

Yes, the map is from google, actually we dont save the pics into the database, only save the pic's path, memory not the probem then, but the trade-off, delete pics from the phone means pics disappear from the app.
4th September 2014, 05:33 AM   |  #9  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
39 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoaithanh061089

Yes, the map is from google, actually we dont save the pics into the database, only save the pic's path, memory not the probem then, but the trade-off, delete pics from the phone means pics disappear from the app.

That means what ever you will mark in the map using you app, will update there in Google Map...
The Following User Says Thank You to tonnykstark For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th September 2014, 09:20 AM   |  #10  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
23 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by akz1156

It works very well on my phone, but could you make the option to backup contacts to dropbox?

Thanks a lot, we will try to make it soon.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Android Apps and Games by ThreadRank