Droid Turbo Rooted, Bezel-less Oppo R7 Seen – XDA TV

The post Droid Turbo Rooted, Bezel-less Oppo R7 Seen – XDA TV appeared first on xda-developers. … more

LG G4 Note Leaks

The post LG G4 Note Leaks appeared first on xda-developers. … more

Compact Volume Panel for CM12

The post Compact Volume Panel for CM12 appeared first on xda-developers. … more

HTC M9 Roundup: Availability and Prices

The post HTC M9 Roundup: Availability and Prices appeared first on xda-developers. … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Thumbs up Viper Step to run on Lollipop rom with permissive kernel

13th March 2015, 05:40 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 11

115 posts
More
First copy the file libv4a_fx_jb_NEON_SQ.so from assets folder which u get after extracting viper.apk file with root explorer to the system\lib\soundfx folder
Then open audio_effects.conf which is under etc folder. Then rename all line where libv4a with the above filename(libv4a_fx_jb_NEON_SQ) which we copy to soundfx folder Then save the configuration file and restart mobile and then open viper. If ask for driver then install and restart again. Now it will not ask for driver.

u need to decompile using root explorer or else... then only u can find assets folder under apk file of any viper app

This method will work for every version on any lollipop ROM but kernel with permissive only.

Only for Dev: as I don't have time to decompile this...
I request dev to kindly decompile the Viper file to copy the exact JB file to Sound FX folder, bcoz currently it copied ICS file which is for 4.0 or 4.3 version also need to chk audio_effects.conf file should contain the same JB filename not with ICS.

Chk this and let me know for any issues

Also Filchi756 and Beefheart : Kindly include this step in the OP or you can decompile the Viper apk file...

Thanks to Filchi756 and Beefheart to getting the source file of Viper.apk for Lollipop...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread