CyanogenMod 12.1 for YU Yureka

YU Yureka recently received an official Cyanogen OS 12S update. If you prefer to use a newer revision of … more

Open War for Open Android: Antitrust for Cyanogen?

Android and openness is something we talk about all the time, but the recent … more

What Do You Do with All of Your Old Photos?

Smartphone cameras have advanced so tremendously over the past few years that they have … more

Diving into the April 2015 Material Design Update

Before the release of Android 5.0 Lollipop, the Holo Design guidelines served as the … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[App][4.0+] Sound Audio Recorder

9th April 2015, 09:10 AM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 415

438 posts
Donate to Me
Hello,

I create that thread to present you Sound Audio Recorder simple but efficient audio recorder freely available for Android on Google Play Store : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ssaurel.audiorecorder

A QR Code to download quickly Sound Audio Recorder :

Sound Audio Recorder is the simplest and fastest way to record sounds, readings, singings, business meetings and much more ! Sound Audio Recorder comes with a Material Design interface that lets you to record sounds and also to manage your previous recordings. Recorded sounds use AAC Encoder and are in MP4 format.

Some screenshots :

* Record screen

* Recording

* Manage your records

* Listen your records

A direct link to download Sound Audio Recorder is provided from my server : http://www.ssaurel.com/audiorecorder...ioRecorder.apk
Note that Sound Audio Recorder is based on MIT project Sound Recorder.

If you have ideas or feedbacks to improve Sound Audio Recorder, don't hesitate to tell me if this thread.

Thanks.

Sylvain

10th April 2015, 11:11 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 415

438 posts
Donate to Me
Up
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
audio, dictaphone, recorder, sound
Previous Thread Next Thread