Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[App][4.1+] Reactiv Dialer - Fast, lightweight, smart dialer with material design

OP Phat7

28th August 2014, 04:52 PM   |  #21  
Thanks Meter: 79

236 posts
More
It will not replace everything. In call UI and contacts are separate apps, and for now this dialer only replaces, well, the dialer app.

Phat7: thanks for the update!

My contacts with no photo are still showing up as that guy. I've tried clearing data, uninstall/reinstall, and wiping cache to no avail.

Everything else is great! I really dig this app!

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk
28th August 2014, 09:51 PM   |  #22  
Flag 日本国
Thanks Meter: 1,223

1,195 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by VZulkit

Will it be able to run without the contacts and phone apk on a rom? Because that would be great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geekon

That's the question!

It is possible?

Would like to know this too. I don't want Contacts or Phone applications, just a minimal dialer for emergency calls only.
29th August 2014, 10:03 AM   |  #23  
Thanks Meter: 107

135 posts
Donate to Me
More
Could you or anyone else mirror the apk file? I don't use any services affiliated with google and apk downloaders can be some very annoying when you "depend" on the play store.
29th August 2014, 05:19 PM   |  #24  
Thanks Meter: 79

236 posts
More
I'll mirror it for you if it's cool with Phat7

I love the ability to lookup contacts with t9 as well as by number. One feature I'd really like is for the last query to be cleared after placing a call.

To illustrate: I use T9 to quickly access a number and call. No answer, so I go back in to place another call to a different contact, but what I typed for the first call is still in the box, so I have to delete it and start the new one. It would be nice if it started with a clean slate. Just after placing a call though, not necessarily every time the app is opened.

Not a huge deal, I just feel this feature would add to the user experience. Thanks again for your work!

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to borxnx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
fast, material design, phone dialer, reactiv, smart dial
Previous Thread Next Thread