[App][4.1+] Reactiv Dialer - Fast, lightweight, smart dialer with material design

276 posts
Thanks Meter: 102
By Phat7, Senior Member on 21st August 2014, 08:08 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
28th August 2014, 04:52 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 150
It will not replace everything. In call UI and contacts are separate apps, and for now this dialer only replaces, well, the dialer app.

Phat7: thanks for the update!

My contacts with no photo are still showing up as that guy. I've tried clearing data, uninstall/reinstall, and wiping cache to no avail.

Everything else is great! I really dig this app!

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk
28th August 2014, 09:51 PM |#22  
Flag 日本国
Thanks Meter: 1,456
Originally Posted by VZulkit

Will it be able to run without the contacts and phone apk on a rom? Because that would be great.

Originally Posted by geekon

That's the question!

It is possible?

Would like to know this too. I don't want Contacts or Phone applications, just a minimal dialer for emergency calls only.
29th August 2014, 10:03 AM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 138
Could you or anyone else mirror the apk file? I don't use any services affiliated with google and apk downloaders can be some very annoying when you "depend" on the play store.
29th August 2014, 05:19 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 150
I'll mirror it for you if it's cool with Phat7

I love the ability to lookup contacts with t9 as well as by number. One feature I'd really like is for the last query to be cleared after placing a call.

To illustrate: I use T9 to quickly access a number and call. No answer, so I go back in to place another call to a different contact, but what I typed for the first call is still in the box, so I have to delete it and start the new one. It would be nice if it started with a clean slate. Just after placing a call though, not necessarily every time the app is opened.

Not a huge deal, I just feel this feature would add to the user experience. Thanks again for your work!

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to borxnx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st January 2015, 06:20 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 28
Thank you ! I hate the aosp dialer of cm11 so i use it but i can t put it by default with my launcher ! how can i do that please ? Because it works with google dialer or ex dialer but not this one.

Sent From Samsung Galaxy Note III Pink Using Pink Tapatalk
22nd February 2015, 12:21 AM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 82
I too wish there were a way to access contacts.
But i run into a more important issue.
When i type ie 6425 (NICK) it will show only some of the contacts. Like if there are 15 with NICK in it will show 8-10. Beneath the last is the upper part of the next contact but you cannot slide lower...although you see that there is a contact there!!!

Xperia s on Lollipop nAosp
14th October 2015, 01:00 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 3
Seems nice, can you post screenshot while making a call ? Can it really work as a replacement dialler to the original dialler in the phone while making calls???
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

fast, material design, phone dialer, reactiv, smart dial

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread