[APP] [4.0.3+] Rotation - An Orientation Manager [9/9/2014]

29th August 2014, 11:50 AM   |  #31  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranav Pandey

Thank you bro!
I have restricted it for the proper functionality of floating bubble and it will only noticeable when there is transparent SystemUI (Generally, only on Home screen). No promise but I will try to make it better in future versions (Working on another BIG Small App ).

And, will you please send me some screenshots of Rotation (from Tablet)? If yes, please include notifications also.

Thanks

OK bro, so interested in you next small app
I wanna tell that your app is looking awesome on tablet I'll send you screen shots from Xperia tablet Z
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to naheel azawy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th August 2014, 12:20 PM   |  #32  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranav Pandey

Thank you bro!
I have restricted it for the proper functionality of floating bubble and it will only noticeable when there is transparent SystemUI (Generally, only on Home screen). No promise but I will try to make it better in future versions (Working on another BIG Small App ).

And, will you please send me some screenshots of Rotation (from Tablet)? If yes, please include notifications also.

Thanks

On the attachment
The same of your screenshots
Attached Files
File Type: zip Rotation ScreenShots.zip - [Click for QR Code] (2.27 MB, 2 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to naheel azawy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd September 2014, 05:07 AM   |  #33  
Flag Trabzon
Thanks Meter: 13

32 posts
More
Thank you so much. Wonderful application. Please keep up the good work.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fatih Fırıncı For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd September 2014, 02:49 PM   |  #34  
Flag Trabzon

32 posts
More
Quote:

Pranav Pandey

Feature request: Auto on-off shortcut. Should not be separately(like auto on and auto off). Is it possible?
I will try translate to turkish. Thanks much.
Last edited by Fatih Fırıncı; 2nd September 2014 at 02:52 PM. Reason: add
2nd September 2014, 03:49 PM   |  #35  
OP Recognized Developer / Recognized Themer
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 3,756

390 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatih Fırıncı

Feature request: Auto on-off shortcut. Should not be separately(like auto on and auto off). Is it possible?
I will try translate to turkish. Thanks much.

Yes, its possible. I will add a toggle shortcut later (Working on other app). For now, follow these steps:-

* You can achieve this by mode widget. (Select Mode1: Auto on and Mode2: Auto off) or any other mode from Settings -> Widget Settings. If you want compact size then, remove header and footer and resize it. See screenshot below...
* If you have Xperia Small app enabled device then, you can also use Rotation Small App for this (Read OP for working).

I will be thankful to you if you translate it. Download strings from OP and send it to me when it is done .
The Following User Says Thank You to Pranav Pandey For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th September 2014, 09:26 PM   |  #36  
Flag Trabzon

32 posts
More
Turkish Language File
Attached Files
File Type: zip strings_turkish.zip - [Click for QR Code] (8.3 KB, 1 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to Fatih Fırıncı For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th September 2014, 03:49 AM   |  #37  
Flag New Delhi

390 posts
Donate to Me
More
Angry Rotation v3.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatih Fırıncı

Turkish Language File

Thanks for translations. I have also added your requested feature. Hope you like it .

Quote:

Rotation v3.0:-
* Added Toggle Shortcut
* Added Toggle shortcut settings (Settings -> Advance settings)
Usage:- If Service is running then, it will toggle selected Toggle modes. Otherwise, it will toggle system settings
* Turkish translations (Thanks to Fatih Fırıncı)
* Bug fixes and improvements

!!! Download it from First Post !!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pranav Pandey For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th September 2014, 12:41 PM   |  #38  
Flag New Delhi

390 posts
Donate to Me
More
Angry Rotation v3.1
Quote:

Rotation v3.1 (On User Request):-
* Notification Toggles:- Stop function is replaced by Per app setting (Now, you can change orientation of foreground app from notification toggles)
* Some UI improvements

!!! Download it from First Post !!!
15th September 2014, 07:31 PM   |  #39  
Flag Wayne MI
Thanks Meter: 253

536 posts
Donate to Me
More
Feature request, if possible. So, right now we have control on a per app basis. Could it be possible to add per activity? For example, I don't want Facebook to rotate, but when I open a video in Facebook, I'd like it to rotate. I'm doing that manually currently.

Other than that, thank you for the great app!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Android Apps and Games by ThreadRank