Settings > Sound & notification > When device is locked > Hide sensitive notification content.
Test and report again.
- Polish translations (Thanks to TykTak)
- FIXED: Secret notifications (4.1+)
- FIXED: Per App Settings on some non NEXUS devices. Just disable Advance algorithm
- Improvements and bug fixes
As main API is deprecated these settings are required for Per App feature in most of the apps like (Rotation, App Lock, etc.). All NEXUS devices has this but as per the documentation, its not necessary to implement. I have couple of crash reports (for Rotation) in which these settings are not available in some devices.
Default constant for this is:
Settings > Security > Apps with usage access
Either your manufacturer has changed this or it is not implemented yet!
- New Design Language with re-designed icons
- Correct implementation of Primary and Accent colors
- Unlimited color combinations with Color picker
- [BETA] Automatically detects accent color based on material design guidelines, you can also set it manually
- Colored Notifications based on Accent color so that you can select different color for app and notification (on user request)
- Support for Lollipop Xperia™ Themes (Thanks to @serajr)
- Improved Tasker plugin
- Lots of bug fixes and improvements
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|