Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[APP][4.1+] Save your battery power with Pixel Battery Saver (Pixel Overlay App)

OP disip

15th January 2015, 09:46 AM   |  #131  
Flag Salem
Thanks Meter: 957

2,127 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maphack

Probably a clause in the sales contract that he had to stay silent or something. Not that I blame him for anything, you gotta do what you gotta do.

At least the company was stupid enough to not even have the a matching icon... What an incompetent company

Sent from my SM-G900V using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

That actually wouldn't surprise me in the least even though it also sounds like the worst idea ever. Either full disclosure of "I'm selling this, this is the new owner, apologies, reasons, goodbye" and the user base begrudgingly accepts and either continues using the app from new owner and maintains respect for the previous developer..

...or this whole thing that just happened. Now neither party feels trustworthy...

Again. It absolutely wouldn't surprise me if it was contracted to be hush hush. Just seems stupid.

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk
16th January 2015, 09:54 PM   |  #132  
OP Member
Flag Chojnice
Thanks Meter: 68

90 posts
More
There wasn't any "hush deal", I just had no idea the new owner is planning to add anything to the app. The app belongs to him from few weeks and he did it now suddenly. I was as surprised ad you were.
16th January 2015, 10:32 PM   |  #133  
Thanks Meter: 2

15 posts
More
Nice idea
thanks
17th January 2015, 02:51 AM   |  #134  
Thanks Meter: 59

362 posts
Idk why you wouldn't post some kind of notification or something then. It's just surprising no notification was given that the dev that created an app wouldn't give notice that they were no longer the dev. I honestly don't care since it had no impact on me, but it is reasonable that people, especially those that updated accidentally or intentionally, to have some distaste.

Whatever, I'm not a mediator or mod. Just my 2 cents

Sent from my SM-G900V using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to Maphack For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th January 2015, 10:48 AM   |  #135  
OP Member
Flag Chojnice

90 posts
More
Of course I wanted to notify all the people about it, but had no time for now. Ok, anyway.

Oh, the source code of the app is still for sell.
17th January 2015, 11:05 AM   |  #136  
Flag Salem
Thanks Meter: 957

2,127 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by disip

Of course I wanted to notify all the people about it, but had no time for now. Ok, anyway.

Oh, the source code of the app is still for sell.

You posted the sale thread on Dec. 16th. Nearly a month before anyone found out that it was sold and subsequently changed. You didn't have 5minutes in those 20+ days to post in here or your Google+ group "Hey guys, I'm sorry to unform you that due to the policy in my country I'm not allowed to monetize my app and have made the difficult decision to sell it out right."

That literally took me no time at all to type.

Not to further sound rude but why are you trying to convince anyone of anything? You sold it... Why care anymore?

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk
17th January 2015, 11:09 AM   |  #137  
OP Member
Flag Chojnice

90 posts
More
Because I will always be the creator of the idea and the app. This will never change. That's why I still care what happens to the app.

The Following User Says Thank You to disip For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread