Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[APP][4.1+] Save your battery power with Pixel Battery Saver (Pixel Overlay App)

12th February 2015, 09:27 PM   |  #141  
Flag Bilbo
Thanks Meter: 549

430 posts
Donate to Me
More
I won't use this ****ty "anti virus" anymore... I HAVE FOUND a better pixel battery saver WITH NO MALWARE in the play store https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...elbatterysaver
12th February 2015, 09:39 PM   |  #142  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chojnice
Thanks Meter: 69

110 posts
More
Yup, I recommend this one too...

To the moderator - because of the fact I am not the app owner anymore and I am not responsible for anything about the app - please remove this thread, I don't want it to be linked with me.
Thanks
13th February 2015, 10:18 AM   |  #143  
Thanks Meter: 142

240 posts
Version from new dev available on PlayStore have new permissions comparing to latest disip 2.0.1 version
Quote:

com.android.browser.permission.READ_HISTORY_BOOKMA RKS (read Browser's history and bookmarks)
com.android.browser.permission.WRITE_HISTORY_BOOKM ARKS (write Browser's history and bookmarks)
com.android.launcher.permission.INSTALL_SHORTCUT (Unknown permission from android reference)
com.android.launcher.permission.UNINSTALL_SHORTCUT (Unknown permission from android reference)

Version 2.0.1 was uploaded by me in the thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=116
I'm still using it

Thanks @disip for your work
The Following User Says Thank You to piskor For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th February 2015, 07:29 PM   |  #144  
Thanks Meter: 61

374 posts
Do not accidentally put that app to set on boot while keeping the old pixel app also on boot. You'll just get a black screen until you can act fast enough to uninstall one or the other or something similar.

Is that new app really better? I'm using the app before the anti virus update. The new app kept force closing whenever I'd change from the default mesh

Just a heads up.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
13th February 2015, 09:42 PM   |  #145  
Flag Bilbo
Thanks Meter: 549

430 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maphack

Do not accidentally put that app to set on boot while keeping the old pixel app also on boot. You'll just get a black screen until you can act fast enough to uninstall one or the other or something similar.

Is that new app really better? I'm using the app before the anti virus update. The new app kept force closing whenever I'd change from the default mesh

Just a heads up.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

What new app are you talking about?
28th February 2015, 11:54 AM   |  #146  
Forum Moderator
Flag Birmingham, AL
Thanks Meter: 2,489

4,432 posts
Donate to Me
More
Thread closed. See Post #1 for further information.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread