I haven't much experience in android developement and I started to develop this app for learning puroses mainly.
I didn't do any work on it the last months, but I'm using it a lot and I find it pretty useful. So I desided to share it with you. I hope you find it useful too.
The app is free without limitations. You can show your appreciation by give a donation though via the in app, donate button.
SlideDial is a floating dialer. This means that you can launch it from anywhere.
You just need to slide to the right from the device's lower left side area.
- Direct access to Starred contacts via the list on the right
- Direct input phone numbers via the dialpad, or
paste a number previously copied to Clipboard from any app by tapping on display block.
- Access to phone's contacts and history.
- Search for contacts by number or letter
Support: Android 3.0 and above
02/09/2014 version: 1.1
-Added first use guide
-Added icon mode option as trigger for the dialer
-Added three option to sort Starred Contacts list: By name, surname or most times contacted
-The search list on dialer is now alphabetic sorted
-Other small fixes
Download latest version:
Previous versions change log:
- Added light theme
- redesign of active spot settings UI
- some other UI changes and corrections
09/08/2014 Quick update version: 1.07
- Some Ui changes, mostly at the new context menu
- debug code for service
- clean code
07/08/2014 version: 1.06
- Added back button future on titlebar
- Added character indicators at digit buttons
- You can customize the size and position of trigger now
- Fix: dialer closes when a call performed
- Added a context menu at long click of input text block, with 3 actions: Send sms, add/edit contact, delete contact.
- Better support(hopefully) for xhdpi
- some UI corrections
20/07/2014 version: 1.05
-small UI changes
-added choise of 6 active points from where you can launch Slide Dial