FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][4.0+][v1.4] Anything Texter| 1Swipe>2Type>3Action! - Text to ANY action EASILY!

368 posts
Thanks Meter: 162
 
By mety333, Senior Member on 7th August 2014, 04:34 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
20th January 2015, 11:20 PM |#61  
GerManiac's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bielefeld
Thanks Meter: 464
 
Donate to Me
More
Great app, bought the VIP version just now without really testing it allot, but loved it right after the first use....

Edit:

OK now I've tested it a bit, would love the option to change the hotspot to the right. I've got the Note 3 and so a pretty big screen. It's easier on my thumb and hand if i can swipe from the bottom right.
Last edited by GerManiac; 20th January 2015 at 11:32 PM.
 
 
21st January 2015, 04:09 AM |#62  
OP Senior Member
Las Vegas, NV
Thanks Meter: 162
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GerManiac

Great app, bought the VIP version just now without really testing it allot, but loved it right after the first use....

Edit:

OK now I've tested it a bit, would love the option to change the hotspot to the right. I've got the Note 3 and so a pretty big screen. It's easier on my thumb and hand if i can swipe from the bottom right.

Thank you for using Anything Texter!

You can tap the purple question mark button and then the numbers field in order to access the options menu where you can set to launch Anything Texter from the notification bar too.
An option to choose the hotspot position will be added to next version.

Your feedback is appriciated.




Typed on my Xperia Z3 while underwater.
The Following User Says Thank You to mety333 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mety333 Ad-Free
21st January 2015, 07:59 AM |#63  
GerManiac's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bielefeld
Thanks Meter: 464
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mety333

Thank you for using Anything Texter!

You can tap the purple question mark button and then the numbers field in order to access the options menu where you can set to launch Anything Texter from the notification bar too.
An option to choose the hotspot position will be added to next version.

Your feedback is appriciated.




Typed on my Xperia Z3 while underwater.

Thanks for the quick response.

I've had another idea as an opening gesture: Just a double tap somewhere on the screen.

And an option to turn off the hotspot, would be great, since a friend of mine integrated a shortcut in his PieControl.

Also might it be possible in the future to move the app from top to middle or bottom. 😃

Cheers and thanks for this great app.
Last edited by GerManiac; 21st January 2015 at 01:40 PM.
21st January 2015, 09:21 PM |#64  
OP Senior Member
Las Vegas, NV
Thanks Meter: 162
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GerManiac

Thanks for the quick response.

I've had another idea as an opening gesture: Just a double tap somewhere on the screen.

And an option to turn off the hotspot, would be great, since a friend of mine integrated a shortcut in his PieControl.

Also might it be possible in the future to move the app from top to middle or bottom. 😃

Cheers and thanks for this great app.

I planned on adding an option to choose how to interact with the hotspot:
1.Tap, 2. double tap, 3. swipe.


When you enable the permanent notification (to launch Anything Texter grom the notificatikns bar) it disables the hotspot.


Anything Texter shows up on the top of the screen because Android keyboards popup from the bottom and they cause other windows to bounce and move up.
Having it on the top prevents this from happening and having it static on the top always


Thanks again for your feedback!




Typed on my Xperia Z3 while underwater.
The Following User Says Thank You to mety333 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mety333 Ad-Free
7th August 2015, 05:17 PM |#65  
OP Senior Member
Las Vegas, NV
Thanks Meter: 162
 
More
Will be soon adding an option to launch Anything Texter using the Assistane request gesture (swiping up from home button).



Sent using my Xperia Z3 while typing underwater.
20th September 2015, 06:04 PM |#66  
OP Senior Member
Las Vegas, NV
Thanks Meter: 162
 
More
More feedback will be great from anyone!


Sent using my Xperia Z3 while typing underwater.
8th February 2016, 03:16 AM |#67  
OP Senior Member
Las Vegas, NV
Thanks Meter: 162
 
More
Info 2 !New! Version 1.40 info & screenshots - Feb 8th, 2016
!New! Version 1.40 info & screenshots - Feb 8th, 2016
v1.40 - REMOVED ADS! (100% offline app)
-Added built-in customizable Keyboard!
+More!


Built-in Keyboard:
-Fully customizable (characters size, font color, background colors)
-Highly efficient
-Your own words box for quick input
-Built in Emojis & Smilies
-Individual field input for text & numbers
(Long tapping letters will add capital)
(Long tapping numbers will add them to the text field instead)


Enjoy Anything Texter!


Free at the play store:
http://goo.gl/ed0Hcz





Typed on my Xperia Z3 while underwater.
The Following User Says Thank You to mety333 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mety333 Ad-Free
9th February 2016, 05:51 AM |#68  
Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Thumbs up
That keyboard is a wonderful addon to this app.
It blends in very well with the functions of the app itself.


Great job!
9th February 2016, 07:05 PM |#69  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
This is a great full featured keyboard. Will try using it as it seems efficient to use with the app.

Wonderful update (:
11th February 2016, 04:16 AM |#70  
OP Senior Member
Las Vegas, NV
Thanks Meter: 162
 
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudilevi

That keyboard is a wonderful addon to this app.
It blends in very well with the functions of the app itself.


Great job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DentalDenist

This is a great full featured keyboard. Will try using it as it seems efficient to use with the app.

Wonderful update (:

Thanks for the great positive feedback!
Last edited by mety333; 12th February 2016 at 02:08 AM.
11th February 2016, 09:24 AM |#71  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Very nice app!
The Following User Says Thank You to ion apps For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ion apps Ad-Free

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes