[APP][Free][News with Video Clips] VOS News - Knowing stuff is the new Sexy

OP b7898

5th August 2014, 04:11 AM   |  #31  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 30

43 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by iTzGavin96

update pushed today is running great. Still running stable and as beautiful as ever. bye bye play newsstand

Thanks Gav for your kind support hopefully for the next release I will be able to add few of the cool features that was suggested by everyone I have been asked to do a multi region feed, what do you think? More than one region on a single feed sounds good?
5th August 2014, 04:23 AM   |  #32  
Flag Memphis
Thanks Meter: 81

203 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by b7898

Thanks Gav for your kind support hopefully for the next release I will be able to add few of the cool features that was suggested by everyone I have been asked to do a multi region feed, what do you think? More than one region on a single feed sounds good?

i think splitting up the regions would be a great idea. Im going to try to work on a video for your app this week by the way, school has just started back for me and im transitioning from my old windows 8 laptop to my new macbook pro so it may be a few days. Il let u know for sure though
The Following User Says Thank You to iTzGavin96 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th August 2014, 05:49 AM   |  #33  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 30

43 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by iTzGavin96

i think splitting up the regions would be a great idea. Im going to try to work on a video for your app this week by the way, school has just started back for me and im transitioning from my old windows 8 laptop to my new macbook pro so it may be a few days. Il let u know for sure though

Wow a promo video for VOS. I am so excited to see it. I have always thought about making one but don't have the skillset or creative power to do videos. Thanks so much.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
news, polls, social, trends, weather
Previous Thread Next Thread