Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,645 Members 38,546 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP][Free][News with Video Clips] VOS News - Knowing stuff is the new Sexy

Tip us?

b7898
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by iTzGavin96 View Post
update pushed today is running great. Still running stable and as beautiful as ever. bye bye play newsstand
Thanks Gav for your kind support hopefully for the next release I will be able to add few of the cool features that was suggested by everyone I have been asked to do a multi region feed, what do you think? More than one region on a single feed sounds good?

iTzGavin96
Old
Thanks Meter 81

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by b7898 View Post
Thanks Gav for your kind support hopefully for the next release I will be able to add few of the cool features that was suggested by everyone I have been asked to do a multi region feed, what do you think? More than one region on a single feed sounds good?
i think splitting up the regions would be a great idea. Im going to try to work on a video for your app this week by the way, school has just started back for me and im transitioning from my old windows 8 laptop to my new macbook pro so it may be a few days. Il let u know for sure though
Device List:

Current:

-Lg G pro 2 (G2) White 32gb D801 (rooted)
-LG/Google Nexus 5 32GB White (rooted)
-ipad 4 16gb White (rooted)

Old

-Samsung Galaxy S iii t999 (rooted)
-HTC Sensation 4g (rooted with s-off)
-Acer iconia a500 (rooted)
-Motorola Triumph (rooted)
-Samsung Intercept (rooted)
-iPhone 2g Silver 8gb (jailbroken)
The Following User Says Thank You to iTzGavin96 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

b7898
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by iTzGavin96 View Post
i think splitting up the regions would be a great idea. Im going to try to work on a video for your app this week by the way, school has just started back for me and im transitioning from my old windows 8 laptop to my new macbook pro so it may be a few days. Il let u know for sure though
Wow a promo video for VOS. I am so excited to see it. I have always thought about making one but don't have the skillset or creative power to do videos. Thanks so much.
Tags
news, polls, social, trends, weather