[APP][4.4+][BACON][MATERIAL][ROOT] Bootlogo Viewer: view and flash bootlogo

Search This thread

starbase64

Apr 3, 2007
@MarchriusDennis

App stuck in first screen "loading data...", log is attached.

device: HTC One M8
Android: 5.0.1 Google Play Edition

Attachments

• Log_2014-12-18_07-08-47.txt
    2 KB · Views: 5
Checksum is correct.
I am missing the icon of the apk so i think its not completely downloaded.

Will you post the apk on GETT and provide us with the link, maybe this helps

I think is a SDK version problem. I've changed it. Try the new version in first post!

@MarchriusDennis

App stuck in first screen "loading data...", log is attached.

device: HTC One M8
Android: 5.0.1 Google Play Edition

The app, as written in title and Introduction, is only for OnePlus One.

mart56

Jan 28, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S8+
OnePlus Nord 2T
Hi Matteo,

The change of SDK version helped. I installed the app flawless.

Changing the bootlogo by choosing another PNG file works buttersmooth.

Exporting a zip seems to work but the ZIP file is hidden, maybe you need to correct this.

Importing a zip file with the bootlogo i finally got it working. The solution was to set the compress method to STORE.

I hope my testing :D is of some additional help in debugging your nice app, i will use it often in my effort to design some nice bootlogo's.

Thx

Martin

Hi Matteo,

The change of SDK version helped. I installed the app flawless.

Changing the bootlogo by choosing another PNG file works buttersmooth.

Exporting a zip seems to work but the ZIP file is hidden, maybe you need to correct this.

Importing a zip file with the bootlogo i finally got it working. The solution was to set the compress method to STORE.

I hope my testing :D is of some additional help in debugging your nice app, i will use it often in my effort to design some nice bootlogo's.

Thx

Martin

Check the directory in /sdcard/OneplusBootthemes

PuCiNhOOO

Dec 29, 2010
Stuck

Hy there,

My OnePlus ONE is stuck on "loading data" screen. Can you help?

I'm running lattest CM12 Nightly (26-01-2015)

Many thanks

Updates

Hi all.

First of all I want to apologyze with you for my absence and discontinuity on xda. At the moment I'm very busy with my full-time work but in the spare time I'm developing the new version of the Bootlogo Viewer for CM12+ (also CM13 is supported) and other ROM based on 5.x or 6.x.

The ETA is not calculable but I'm at a good point. The app at the moment can read and view the images in new logo.bin format. So if you are interested please stay tuned! :fingers-crossed:

A small preview for the new look in attachments.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160118-145754.png
    Screenshot_20160118-145754.png
    125.4 KB · Views: 87

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    *** Disclaimer ***

I have tested and tested and tested on MY OWN device and it works. If you don't have any skills or you want to make your own bootlogo safely use the versione for PC/Mac at this link: http://xdaforums.com/oneplus-one/themes-apps/mod-customize-ones-bootlogo-t2857153

Introduction

This application helps you to view, create and flash your own bootlogo directly from your Oneplus One. This project is a "son" of the main one. Is a "transposed" version for Android into APP.

Before you start you need to install root functionality on your Oneplus One. To know more http://www.xda-develo...xda-developer-tv/

Screen
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/nbotwdca4265i25/Screenshot_2014-12-16-18-53-44.png?dl=1
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/ly0fpadb0ws4255/Screenshot_2014-12-16-18-53-48.png?dl=1
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/juewkkadt2xlo9g/Screenshot_2014-12-16-18-53-59.png?dl=1

Installation instructions
    • Enable "Settings -> Security -> Unkown sources"
    • Download and install apk

Download from Google Play Store

[QRCODE]https://www.dropbox.com/s/rsa5661oknore2s/BootlogoViewer-v2.0.apk?dl=1[/QRCODE]
    Download APK
    Mirror 1
    Mirror 2

Changelog
    Code:
    Current changelog: 16/12/2014
    [new] Material design
    [new] Export created theme (you can backup your original logo before flash a new one)
    [new] SplashScreen added. It loads the internal logo automatically.
    [replaced] The image must be the same size of the logo.

Older changelogs:

Code:
    v1.1 changelog:  07/12/2014
    [new] Added support to flash a pre-formatted zip file (read FAQ to learn how to create one)
    [new] Fixed some minor bugs

v1.0 changelog: 13/10/2014
    [note] First release.
    [new] View images in LOGO partition
    [new] Replace images in LOGO partition
    [new] Flash new LOGO

FAQ

Thanks To/Credits
    Original post for Oneplus Boot logo mod here

XDA:DevDB Information
    Bootlogo Viewer, App for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
    MarchriusDennis

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 2.0
    Stable Release Date: 2014-12-16
    Current Beta Version: 1.0
    Beta Release Date: 2014-10-13

Created 2014-10-13
    Last Updated 2015-01-26
    Check my sig, I released a series of my boot logos with my boot animations, included is the bootlogo and the fastboot logos.

I would still like to use the original tool for the computer to distribute my work though, but this is a handy tool.

Sent from my OnePlus One using Tapatalk VIP

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

1920x1080 works. 1919 is a really odd dimension value.

Sent from my OnePlus One using Tapatalk VIP

Yep but the system of the OPO want an image of 1080x1919. So the program cut the image before write it.

I pulled a request to update the program of chillstep1998 on github. He should accept the pull request.
    Suggestions to add:
    • Backup original logo.bin
    • Restore from original logo.bin
    It seems like this app can change even more images then the desktop version chillstep made. Great job!

Quick question. Is it possible to reverse the process and upload the stock images in case we want to make minor changes to those? I think the bootlogo and fastboot are floating around but I have yet to see the low battery and others. Thanks.

More functions added! Check it out!

Added support for a themed zip file or an original zip file to flash.