No registration required

[APP][2.3.+] CALLISTICS - Added DATA statistics and call billing settings

OP johnyf

26th July 2014, 12:31 PM   |  #21  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 22

20 posts
Thank you
Thank you for all your comments. We were thinking about adding data counting and thought that is not necessary because Android already has simple and very similar data counting. But users are asking about it and probably we will add it to the application as soon as possible.

If you have some problem and find issue in application please let me know here. We try to fix everything just a problem is that so many people give negative rating and doesn't write anything.

In case you would like to join our testing group and help us with testing of new features please join: https://plus.google.com/communities/...93406117209257

Thank you again
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johnyf For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th July 2014, 09:04 AM   |  #22  
OP Junior Member

20 posts
Data
Quote:
Originally Posted by albsat

Will you consider adding data details also?

Yes we are thinking about it. We taught that data statistics in Android settings are good enough, but so many people is asking about data in Callistics. So we will add it.
The Following User Says Thank You to johnyf For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th July 2014, 02:18 PM   |  #23  
OP Junior Member

20 posts
Will be added
Quote:
Originally Posted by HirscDen

Really great app and great UI !

Future request:

a) Data counting
b) Cost summary would be awesome!

THX !

We will add Data counting, but not sure about cost summary. Cost summary require not so easy settings and we want keep application easy.
20th August 2014, 01:16 PM   |  #24  
OP Junior Member

20 posts
Data counting
Users were asking about data counting. So we added it to application in last release. Please let me know how you like it.
10th September 2014, 09:19 AM   |  #25  
OP Junior Member

20 posts
Call billing setting
We added call billing setting to callistics so you can have perfect overview about your outgoing minutes,
13th September 2014, 07:31 AM   |  #26  
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 3

16 posts
More
Is there any way that we can exclude certain number only from messaging or calling?
For example, I have free calling benefits to one number but if I text to that number then it is chargeable.
So I wanted to ask whether I can exclude that number **only** from call logs?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
13th September 2014, 07:36 AM   |  #27  
Thanks Meter: 1

14 posts
Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Free mobile app
29th October 2014, 01:44 PM   |  #28  
Thanks Meter: 4

72 posts
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnyf

Thank you for all your comments. We were thinking about adding data counting and thought that is not necessary because Android already has simple and very similar data counting. But users are asking about it and probably we will add it to the application as soon as possible.

If you have some problem and find issue in application please let me know here. We try to fix everything just a problem is that so many people give negative rating and doesn't write anything.

In case you would like to join our testing group and help us with testing of new features please join: https://plus.google.com/communities/...93406117209257

Thank you again

Hi johnyf..

First things first... Amazing app.. simple and to the point.. Rest assured you are getting a Vgood rating from me..
I can understand that this app may not have a wide audience but for the ppl it applies to, its a life saver..
I was hoping you could add a few more features to this app..
1) Most budgets phones here in India are dual sim.. And the app is counting minutes from both the Sims together as one.. Could you please provide an option to choose the stats ffrom different sims??
2) Could you please provide a simple widget that shows me my stats?? I would luv to put it on my home screen and forget about it rather than having to open the app everytime.. ( i understand if u want ppl to open the app for the ads.. U can always provide it as a premium feature)
Also I had a doubt... Does the data counting start from the time we have installed the app?? Cause it is unable to show any stats from the days before i installed the app..
Thanks and keep up the awesome work...
29th October 2014, 03:15 PM   |  #29  
Flag 23.7000 N, 90.3750 E
Thanks Meter: 295

996 posts
More
@johnyf plz add support for dual sim devices.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
call, messsages, statistics
Previous Thread Next Thread