[APP][2.3.+] CALLISTICS - Material Design

24 posts
Thanks Meter: 23
By johnyf, Junior Member on 11th July 2014, 07:18 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
18th January 2015, 02:12 PM |#31  
OP Junior Member
We added widget to application in last update.
9th March 2015, 10:20 AM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 4
Data backup
Nice app. Using it for months without any problem.

Now i'm going to change my phone and i'm wondering if there's any way to export my data usage from the app and import it into the the new one.

(Already done before woth root, but the new phone is not rooted).

9th March 2015, 04:23 PM |#33  
OP Junior Member
Material design
Added material design. Let us know how you like it.
17th June 2015, 05:40 AM |#34  
Thanks Meter: 8
It would be awesome if you could set the default call stats to show all calls on the summary screen instead of just outgoing. I have a prepaid T-Mobile plan, where all minutes are billed, not just outgoing. Perhaps you could just add an option in the settings so that users could choose between having just outgoing calls in the summary our having all calls there (also would be cool if that setting would default the calls page graph to all calls as well).
21st July 2015, 09:26 AM |#35  
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 4
Sign Feature Request
I will like to request 2 features for this wonderful app.

1. Please add an option to reset database.
2. Please add an option to backup the values to dropbox or something so that when I format my phone and re-install the app I can get back all the previous details

A big thank you for adding the dual sim option and making life so easy.
11th August 2015, 12:51 AM |#36  
Thanks Meter: 1
Hello, very nice application. Could you please add these two features?
1. Option to show actual stats of sms, phone, data to notification panel.
2. Option to change theme. Black or dark would be advantage at night and for AMOLED displays.
Thank you
Last edited by Vlamik; 11th August 2015 at 12:55 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Vlamik For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th August 2015, 08:16 AM |#37  
Flag Trieste
Thanks Meter: 124
useful app
15th September 2015, 11:35 AM |#38  
OP Junior Member
Originally Posted by nvyaniv

Hi johnyf..

First things first... Amazing app.. simple and to the point.. Rest assured you are getting a Vgood rating from me..
I can understand that this app may not have a wide audience but for the ppl it applies to, its a life saver..
I was hoping you could add a few more features to this app..
1) Most budgets phones here in India are dual sim.. And the app is counting minutes from both the Sims together as one.. Could you please provide an option to choose the stats ffrom different sims??
2) Could you please provide a simple widget that shows me my stats?? I would luv to put it on my home screen and forget about it rather than having to open the app everytime.. ( i understand if u want ppl to open the app for the ads.. U can always provide it as a premium feature)
Also I had a doubt... Does the data counting start from the time we have installed the app?? Cause it is unable to show any stats from the days before i installed the app..
Thanks and keep up the awesome work...

sorry for late reply.

We finally added both features so hope you enjoy application and now work well for you

Other think is that now we are releasing new version of application and looking for somebody who could help us with Hindi translation. If you could it would help us a lot. There are some other languages to translate for actual version os if anybody could help us it would be nice.

Thank you,
The Following User Says Thank You to johnyf For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th September 2015, 07:58 AM |#39  
Thanks Meter: 1
Can you do a transparent widget?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

call, messsages, statistics

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread