Lightbulb Clash of Clans Backported to LDPI ( Lower end ) Android SmartPhones ..

Hello All...
I just help share the good news to the users LDPI Device (Galaxy Young, pocket, Y Duos Lite and many more)

Quote:
Hello Guys ,

I'm Vinay jain , Founder of Superdevs Team , We ( The superDevs Team ) , have successfully backported the Super-Duper game Clash of Clans to run on Lower end devices like : Samsung Galaxy Y , Samsung Galaxy Y duos lite , Samsung Galaxy S and many others .. Originally the Clash of Clans is not supported on devices running Android version lower than 4.1 JellyBean , even they can't be installed/run on them .. but We ( The SuperDevs Team ) , have forced the app to run on these devices .. and we are happy to announce that we Succeeded.. but after installation and a Successfull run , we are getting some Android Runtime errors , only because of the Game works on servers and isn't compiled in a single Android Package File ( APK ) . But we hope the Game Builders ( The SuperCell Team ) will help us and we all will be able to run the Mindblowing game on these Lower End Android Devices ...

Code:
You may Download the Backported app fromHERE
( For the download link, in the Source )
---------------------------------------------------------------
Regards
Vinay Jain
Founder

SuperDevs Team

----------------------------------------------------------
SuperDevs Team | Your's For life ...
----------------------------------------------------------
Thanks Before , I'm just helped the Developer .....

If you like this Thread or this Thread help you, press the button, isn't this complicated?