Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Clash of Clans Backported to LDPI ( Lower end ) Android SmartPhones ..

OP alfi.Trah13

15th July 2014, 11:19 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Indonesia
Thanks Meter: 4

22 posts
More
Hello All...
I just help share the good news to the users LDPI Device (Galaxy Young, pocket, Y Duos Lite and many more)

Quote:

Hello Guys ,

I'm Vinay jain , Founder of Superdevs Team , We ( The superDevs Team ) , have successfully backported the Super-Duper game Clash of Clans to run on Lower end devices like : Samsung Galaxy Y , Samsung Galaxy Y duos lite , Samsung Galaxy S and many others .. Originally the Clash of Clans is not supported on devices running Android version lower than 4.1 JellyBean , even they can't be installed/run on them .. but We ( The SuperDevs Team ) , have forced the app to run on these devices .. and we are happy to announce that we Succeeded.. but after installation and a Successfull run , we are getting some Android Runtime errors , only because of the Game works on servers and isn't compiled in a single Android Package File ( APK ) . But we hope the Game Builders ( The SuperCell Team ) will help us and we all will be able to run the Mindblowing game on these Lower End Android Devices ...

Code:
You may Download the Backported app fromHERE
( For the download link, in the Source )
---------------------------------------------------------------
Regards
Vinay Jain
Founder

SuperDevs Team

----------------------------------------------------------
SuperDevs Team | Your's For life ...
----------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Before , I'm just helped the Developer .....

If you like this Thread or this Thread help you, press the button, isn't this complicated?
The Following User Says Thank You to alfi.Trah13 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread