FORUMS

Moto X Style, Moto X Play and Moto G Forums Are Here!

The latest family members of the new generation of Motorola devices are … more

Galaxy Unpacked: What is Samsung Going to Unveil?

Amidst all the hype of the OnePlus 2 and the rain of Moto 2015 news, Samsung tried … more

Arrow Launcher: Good Effort Without Direction

Microsoft’s Android expansion has been well received on the productivity front, but … more

Two New Moto X and New Moto G – Specs & Details

Today’s Moto event just ended and now we have a clear look at all of … more

Digital Car - Front end for Android tablet

81 posts
Thanks Meter: 69

By CdRsKuLL, Member on 1st August 2014, 12:11 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Announcement from CdRsKuLL: Brand new Android car front end for tablet
8th June 2015, 07:11 PM |#211  
Quote:
Originally Posted by tegelberg

Always after restarting my Android, asks my Android Home Launcher which I should choose. I do it as the main Launcher but after restart, the message comes out. Please correct

Please correct your request to realize the dev stopped development on this project.

Sent from my ATRIX HD using XDA Free mobile app

22nd July 2015, 09:42 PM |#212  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Please none can make the tablet answering and speaking throught it? I don't want to answer call in tablet but speak and hear into the smartphone..
I would want to use tablet like a common actual radio 2 din with bluetooth that can receive but also make calling and speak by an interior microphone..

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Free mobile app
25th July 2015, 01:03 AM |#213  
Flag Mansfield
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagge89

Please none can make the tablet answering and speaking throught it? I don't want to answer call in tablet but speak and hear into the smartphone..
I would want to use tablet like a common actual radio 2 din with bluetooth that can receive but also make calling and speak by an interior microphone..

Have you tried TabletTalk?
25th July 2015, 05:39 AM |#214  
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 226

More
Quote:

Tablet talk or mighty text are two that we have used for text and calls. You cannot control the tablet with your voice, however, as far as I have seen.
26th July 2015, 06:17 AM |#215  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 77

More
Quote:

I use LINE, which includes voice calls and video calls to other people who have the app, but many other instant messengers do those things too. It's that what you are looking for?

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Free mobile app
26th July 2015, 10:13 AM |#216  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjaminclaw

I use LINE, which includes voice calls and video calls to other people who have the app, but many other instant messengers do those things too. It's that what you are looking for?

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Free mobile app

Wait no no using the mobile operator of the phone.. so the tablet only make as the speaker and the microphone for the smartphone from which start the conversation..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread