Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,055 Members 47,175 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP][2.2+]Dynamic Pin- Lock ur screen&apps with state of art authenticating algorith

Tip us?

vijayr0218
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by MowTow View Post
I have to take back everything I said about this app.
The update fixed everything. Fantastic!

One suggestion I have for you, Sir.
Instead of letting the app say "please enable device administrator" give the user the option to directly access this setting.
Should be possible as I've seen this in several other apps which need to be device admin.

// I bought the advanced pack and cannot use it The buttons still say "buy basic pack" and "buy advanced pack". When I now click on "buy advanced pack" it just says "basic expression pack purchase failed". When I try to use "Min(i,l)" for example I get the message I should buy a pack. What do?

Nevermind. After a reboot the app recognizes my purchase!

// One more thing: Auto unlock after a predefined number of failed attempts does not work for me. I don't care because the app is working fine but anyway I have it set to 5 (default). After 5 failed attempts my phone just asks me to wait a couple of seconds before I can try again. Then again I entered 5 times wrong but my phone just told me to wait again.

// Two more suggestions.
1) When you first launch the app you get this list of apps which you would like to block. I don't use this function at all, so I had to press back - which lead me back to my homescreen and I had to launch the app again to finally set up my key-guard.
Would be awesome if you could add a "back to app main menu" button to the app list so you don't have to exit and reopen the app to use it.
2) I really love the MIN / MAX function. It would be great if you add a hint, that it is case sensitive. Because on first try I just copied the Min(a,p) from the predefined list - and got a runtime error. As an alternative you could check the entered text for "min" and "max" and - if found - capitalize it for the user.
Also - when using MIN / MAX it would be really really awesome if the app could generate 4digit numbers and not only 2 digit numbers.

// And one problem I have found.
I've set the numbers span to 0-99. When I launch the app and it says "Verification" the numbers go from 0 to 25.
And the matrix for screen unlock only goes from 0-15. I have set MIN(i,l) and I have rebooted my phone four times in a row now. The matrix is always
10 3 6 15
9 0 6 0
2 8 15 4
0 1 10 7
So the "dynamic" pin was always 0002. This is neither random, nor dynamic.

Please help me. How do I generate a new matrix?
Thank you . We will add your suggestions in upcoming releases . And we are looking into the matrix remaining constant bug . It affects 4.2+ devices . We will fix that shortly .
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vijayr0218 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Gggggas
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Default Donation problem solved

Hi,

I previously had issues with the version I had bought but it all went away by deleting LUCKY PATCHER

An issue I have is that the screen goes sometimes black with no response and that I get 0 next to all letters.

MowTow
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gggggas View Post
Hi,

I previously had issues with the version I had bought but it all went away by deleting LUCKY PATCHER

An issue I have is that the screen goes sometimes black with no response and that I get 0 next to all letters.
No need to uninstall Lucky Patcher, my friend. Just turn off Google Billing Emulation And the next time you enable it make sure not to lock your screen. (Beware - Lucky Patcher automatically enables the billing Emulation after some specific patches) At least this solved the problem for me.
The Following User Says Thank You to MowTow For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Gggggas
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by MowTow View Post
No need to uninstall Lucky Patcher, my friend. Just turn off Google Billing Emulation And the next time you enable it make sure not to lock your screen. (Beware - Lucky Patcher automatically enables the billing Emulation after some specific patches) At least this solved the problem for me.
Good to know mate Lucky patcher was causing donation apps validation process errors, greenify , tappath etc. When I uninstalled and rebooted everything magically worked flawlessly! I guess I will give it a try next time I need Lucky Patcher