Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,739 Members 42,050 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[EXTENSION] APK Downloader v2 ( Official ) - Download APK filles from Chrome/Firefox

Tip us?

LasVegasRomeo
Old
(Last edited by LasVegasRomeo; 10th August 2014 at 08:28 AM.)
Thanks Meter 353

DONATE TO ME
This is great stuff and very helpful. A very great tool for devs and us themers for sure. Convenience and saves a lil time and less of a headache in end. Maliciously being used, trying to get paid apks, or possibility.. Naw. Way to easy with other means to get hands on whatever one is wanting. Nothing to be concerned about there.
For mobile check out this. Works very well, easy and simple to use. Basically mobile version of the extension.
Apk Downloader:
- https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...apk.downloader

Varming
Old
Thanks Meter 3
This only works with FREE apps? I would really like to download Navigon to sideload it to my LG G3 - I've paid for the app and all but it's listed as not compatible with the G3 so I have to either not use it or use a hacked version of an app I've paid for .. and neither option is what I would like.

redphx
Old
Retired Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 375

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by davelee1054 View Post
Seems a little sketchy.

I could, in theory, pay for an app, download its apk, and distribute it everywhere, no?

If I assume that the people using your extension have no malicious intent, what is this extension useful for?
You can't download paid apps with this extension.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tp2215 View Post
Awsome! Works Perfect Now! Great Job!
Great to hear that

Quote:
Originally Posted by LasVegasRomeo View Post
This is great stuff and very helpful. A very great tool for devs and us themers for sure. Convenience and saves a lil time and less of a headache in end. Maliciously being used, trying to get paid apks, or possibility.. Naw. Way to easy with other means to get hands on whatever one is wanting. Nothing to be concerned about there.
For mobile check out this. Works very well, easy and simple to use. Basically mobile version of the extension.
Apk Downloader:
- https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...apk.downloader
I have another app for you themers here: ThemeX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varming View Post
This only works with FREE apps? I would really like to download Navigon to sideload it to my LG G3 - I've paid for the app and all but it's listed as not compatible with the G3 so I have to either not use it or use a hacked version of an app I've paid for .. and neither option is what I would like.
Is your device rooted?

redphx
Old
Retired Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 375

DONATE TO ME
APK Downloader 2.0.3 is now available

Changelogs:
  • Support download .OBB files ( APK Expansion files ) . Now you can download games with its data files ( like Real Football 2013 )
The Following User Says Thank You to redphx For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

blueberry.sky
Old
(Last edited by blueberry.sky; 20th August 2014 at 03:02 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
disregard