[EXTENSION] APK Downloader v2 ( Official ) - Download APK filles from Chrome/Firefox

OP redphx

10th August 2014, 08:24 AM   |  #21  
Flag Las Vegas
Thanks Meter: 354

740 posts
Donate to Me
More
This is great stuff and very helpful. A very great tool for devs and us themers for sure. Convenience and saves a lil time and less of a headache in end. Maliciously being used, trying to get paid apks, or possibility.. Naw. Way to easy with other means to get hands on whatever one is wanting. Nothing to be concerned about there.
For mobile check out this. Works very well, easy and simple to use. Basically mobile version of the extension.
Apk Downloader:
- https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...apk.downloader
Last edited by LasVegasRomeo; 10th August 2014 at 08:28 AM.
10th August 2014, 09:02 AM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 3

196 posts
More
This only works with FREE apps? I would really like to download Navigon to sideload it to my LG G3 - I've paid for the app and all but it's listed as not compatible with the G3 so I have to either not use it or use a hacked version of an app I've paid for .. and neither option is what I would like.
10th August 2014, 09:47 AM   |  #23  
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 377

74 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by davelee1054

Seems a little sketchy.

I could, in theory, pay for an app, download its apk, and distribute it everywhere, no?

If I assume that the people using your extension have no malicious intent, what is this extension useful for?

You can't download paid apps with this extension.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tp2215

Awsome! Works Perfect Now! Great Job!

Great to hear that

Quote:
Originally Posted by LasVegasRomeo

This is great stuff and very helpful. A very great tool for devs and us themers for sure. Convenience and saves a lil time and less of a headache in end. Maliciously being used, trying to get paid apks, or possibility.. Naw. Way to easy with other means to get hands on whatever one is wanting. Nothing to be concerned about there.
For mobile check out this. Works very well, easy and simple to use. Basically mobile version of the extension.
Apk Downloader:
- https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...apk.downloader

I have another app for you themers here: ThemeX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varming

This only works with FREE apps? I would really like to download Navigon to sideload it to my LG G3 - I've paid for the app and all but it's listed as not compatible with the G3 so I have to either not use it or use a hacked version of an app I've paid for .. and neither option is what I would like.

Is your device rooted?
11th August 2014, 04:44 AM   |  #24  
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 377

74 posts
Donate to Me
More
APK Downloader 2.0.3 is now available

Changelogs:
  • Support download .OBB files ( APK Expansion files ) . Now you can download games with its data files ( like Real Football 2013 )
The Following User Says Thank You to redphx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th August 2014, 02:48 AM   |  #25  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
disregard
Last edited by blueberry.sky; 20th August 2014 at 03:02 AM.
7th October 2014, 01:16 PM   |  #26  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 2

29 posts
More
Does anybody knows what happened to the Firefox Add-on? I can't find it on Mozilla's page. Can someone post an alternative download link? ... Thanks in advance
7th October 2014, 03:43 PM   |  #27  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Ability to Download Unsupported APKs?
Hi, thank you for making this work.

But only one thing is, could you make it able to download those APKs which are not supported on my device?

I owned a Samsung Tab 3 7" 3G (SM-211), I always face a problem is I know some apps are actually works on my device but just my device are categorized as tablet then it is unsupported, that's frustrating.

At the moment I'm using this tool to download unsupported APKs "onyxbits.de/raccoon" , if your extension could enable me to download APKs directly from Play Store even those unsupported APKs that would be great!

Thank you.
10th October 2014, 01:15 PM   |  #28  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 2

29 posts
More
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrei7radu

Does anybody knows what happened to the Firefox Add-on? I can't find it on Mozilla's page. Can someone post an alternative download link? ... Thanks in advance

Help ... anyone ???
Today, 09:56 AM   |  #29  
Thanks Meter: 18

115 posts
More
No where I can found it too. I desperately need it. Can someone who have already downloaded share/upload it on some file sharing site? Thanks in advance

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread