Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

EZ Notes Audio Memo Note Taking

1st May 2015, 08:37 AM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Dear Community,

My name is Alexander Madani, and I am the Developer of "EZ Notes"

A few years ago I set out to create my very own simple and effective Audio Note Taking (mobile application) for my on-the-go needs (like shopping and scheduling meetings etc...) I had been reading a lot of Android Users say they wish that their Audio Note Taking App was more Efficient (consumed less space on internal storage), and was far Simpler for everyday needs. They just wanted a nice alternative basic App without any Bloat and complex navigation.

So after some months of work, I am pleased to be serving so many happy Android Customers and we are growing rapidly. Our App is only $1.00 dollar as of the time of this post ! So we are very competitively priced so that I can hopefully make my living as a developer, and my dear customers will not be paying an Arm and a Leg to get a Highly Reliable and innovative App.

To learn more about us, please visit the Google Play Store and in the search box type: EZ Notes
Furthermore, you will want to look for my name as the developer of the App: --------> Alexander Madani
Our Logo is a Blue Bird and our themes using a Nice Blue and Gray color scheme.

Sincerely yours !
Alexander Madani
Developer of "EZ Notes"
The Following User Says Thank You to Love_Android_Development For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread