Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,866 Members 52,072 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[GAME] GiottO - from Team Tsunami

Tip us?

xlory
Old
(Last edited by xlory; 2nd July 2014 at 03:50 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,540

DONATE TO ME
Default [GAME] GiottO - from Team Tsunami

Hi guys!
I would like to report a new minimal-game, very simple but at the same time, in its simplicity - I think - very elegant (and certainly much more difficult than you might think!).

The name is Giotto and it was developed by Bromox.it (the same developers of Tritangit and Parix), member of Team Tsunami.

You can try it downloading from google play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ox.game.giotto

Samsung Galaxy S - Tsunami X AOKP JB - VorteX CM10 - XanaX slim
Samsung Galaxy S3 Tsunami X AOKP JB - UltimaRom - Vortex Cm10.1
Samsung Galaxy P3110 - Tsunami X JB

....Click Thank or Banners....

ph37rd
Old
Thanks Meter 425
Very short lived. It would nice to have different sizes circles. Different shapes wouldn't fit the theme, but at least different sizes.

Next, if your intention is to have people click advertisements by mistake when trying again, consider it successful. If not, move the try again up a bit, it's too close to the ads.
Three out of four voices in my head want to sleep. The other wants to know if penguins have knees.

First you forget names, then you forget faces, then you forget to pull your zipper up, then you forget to pull your zipper down. ~Leo Rosenberg
The Following User Says Thank You to ph37rd For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

xlory
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,540

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ph37rd View Post
Very short lived. It would nice to have different sizes circles. Different shapes wouldn't fit the theme, but at least different sizes.

Next, if your intention is to have people click advertisements by mistake when trying again, consider it successful. If not, move the try again up a bit, it's too close to the ads.
Thanks very good ideas! We will implement tomorrow!!

Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 con Tapatalk 2
Samsung Galaxy S - Tsunami X AOKP JB - VorteX CM10 - XanaX slim
Samsung Galaxy S3 Tsunami X AOKP JB - UltimaRom - Vortex Cm10.1
Samsung Galaxy P3110 - Tsunami X JB

....Click Thank or Banners....

ph37rd
Old
(Last edited by ph37rd; 8th July 2014 at 03:56 AM.)
Thanks Meter 425
Much better.

My five year old daughter says it is "the best game."

Here's her best so far (not the 0 but the 80%):
Three out of four voices in my head want to sleep. The other wants to know if penguins have knees.

First you forget names, then you forget faces, then you forget to pull your zipper up, then you forget to pull your zipper down. ~Leo Rosenberg

ph37rd
Old
Thanks Meter 425

My back is available for pats [emoji112]

I should probably quit while I'm ahead.