Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,418 Members 46,630 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Game] Blocus - A lot of particles that have a real physic

Tip us?

kicker22004
Old
Thanks Meter 100

DONATE TO ME
Ok newest update fixed my game. Tho one thing i wanted to add here. Me and my wife love this game as i'm sure many others do, the newest update added arrows to the paddle, we feel that it takes the surprise out of the game and makes it feel too easy. Now i know it's your game and you will make it how you like it, but please don't make it too easy, games are meant to be challenging and exciting. I hope you don't take this as negative it's just my opinion.

JulienBe
Old
(Last edited by JulienBe; Yesterday at 07:30 PM.) Reason: typo
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kicker22004 View Post
Ok newest update fixed my game. Tho one thing i wanted to add here. Me and my wife love this game as i'm sure many others do, the newest update added arrows to the paddle, we feel that it takes the surprise out of the game and makes it feel too easy. Now i know it's your game and you will make it how you like it, but please don't make it too easy, games are meant to be challenging and exciting. I hope you don't take this as negative it's just my opinion.
Yeah I saw your report, I made a silly mistake it was fixed easily
The arrow, well they are there to explain that the left side of the paddle will always send the ball to the left, and the right to the right. It doesn't affect the gameplay
I saw some that didn't understood that and just taught that the ball was bouncing randomly on the paddle
Thanks again for the feedback !

kicker22004
Old
Thanks Meter 100

DONATE TO ME
No problem that's what we are here to do! Test and reply.