Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,486 Members 41,852 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[GAME] Fall Auks

Tip us?

TheMax98000
Old
(Last edited by TheMax98000; 13th July 2014 at 01:05 PM.) Reason: add screenshot
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Wink [GAME] Fall Auks

Hi everybody, i am happy to share with you my game : "Fall Auks" !

In this game, you must save the falling auks by touching them to activate their parachutes.

But among auks, are hidden fake that are in fact bombs !

Obviously you should not touch it, otherwise your life bar decreases, if you not able to save a auks before he hurt the ground your life bar decreases also (but less).

Your goal is to make a maximum score by saving the most auks as you can (your life bar increase slowly when you save each of them), but their falling speed increases gradually as time goes.

If you kill too many auks a "clean" event will appear and you can take a break for 5seconds aproximately, don't panic !

You can share your score on Facebook, Twitter and you can view a Leaderboard to see if you are the best !

Thank in advance for testing my game

Google Play Store link --> Search "Fall Auks" on Google Play it's the first result, i can't give the direct link because i'm new member, but i will add it soon

Screenshots :

baltasmack
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default help

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMax98000 View Post
Hi everybody, i am happy to share with you my game : "Fall Auks" !

In this game, you must save the falling auks by touching them to activate their parachutes.

But among auks, are hidden fake that are in fact bombs !

Obviously you should not touch it, otherwise your life bar decreases, if you not able to save a auks before he hurt the ground your life bar decreases also (but less).

Your goal is to make a maximum score by saving the most auks as you can (your life bar increase slowly when you save each of them), but their falling speed increases gradually as time goes.

If you kill too many auks a "clean" event will appear and you can take a break for 5seconds aproximately, don't panic !

You can share your score on Facebook, Twitter and you can view a Leaderboard to see if you are the best !

Thank in advance for testing my game

Google Play Store link --> Search "Fall Auks" on Google Play it's the first result, i can't give the direct link because i'm new member, but i will add it soon

a printscreen would be better to advertise the game
The Following User Says Thank You to baltasmack For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TheMax98000
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by baltasmack View Post
a printscreen would be better to advertise the game
No problem i will add it ^^