[GAME][4.0+]Knock the Flags 49+ LEVELS PHYSICS BASED 3D GAME

OP Arbiter7

4th July 2014, 06:33 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 32

126 posts
More
Hi everyone I would like to introduce my first game called Knock The Flags, if you are a fan of Angry Birds or Can Knockdown you will most likely like this game!

The android version is currently out and requires Jellybeans 4.0+. The iOS version will be out soon.

Knock the Flags is a simple physics based game that requires the player to cause flags perched on top of blocks to tumble down and touch the ground. Sounds easy right? Well it’s not! As you progress through KTF’s 50 starting levels you will notice you will be progressively challenged by new and intricate scenarios! And you WON'T have to worry about any silly microtransactions or IAPs!

KTF is all about choice. As you progress further you will unlock new cannon balls and encounter different blocks with their own special traits and attributes. You are given a certain amount of ammo in each level, but how you use that ammo is up to you! Do you want to collapse those blocks with flags by hitting a weak point with the Mega Ball or do you want to try going directly for the double flag knockdown with a well placed hit from the Standard Ball? The choice is yours!

For the ultimate challenge try achieving 3 gold cannon balls on each level! You can achieve 3 gold balls by having 3 or more ammo remaining. Two ammo remaining gives you two gold balls, and 1 ammo remaining gives you one gold ball.

We appreciate all feedback and suggestions! Please report any issues and we will fix it as soon as possible!

Game link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ernal.KTF_Full

Also if you have time please give us a review on google play!

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

Like our facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sempi...5379844?ref=hl

Follow on us twitter and instagram!

https://twitter.com/SempiternalStud

http://instagram.com/sempiternalstudios
Last edited by Arbiter7; 10th September 2014 at 05:18 AM. Reason: Title
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Arbiter7 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th July 2014, 03:16 PM   |  #2  
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 9

44 posts
More
Pretty cool app, I downloaded it.

Couple problems I have, 1 isn't that big, 2 is.

1) It's pretty big, 30+mb, not sure if there's a way you can get the app down in size. I'm sure there is.

2)How do you switch the view on the ball. When I fire, I can only see the ball from the top down, and makes the game very hard because I can't even tell where the ball goes. In the video you can see the ball from behind as it hits the structures, mine is from above. This has to be changed, or I need to know what I'm doing wrong because to me it's game breaking.
5th July 2014, 07:42 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chicago

126 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xieon1

Pretty cool app, I downloaded it.

Couple problems I have, 1 isn't that big, 2 is.

1) It's pretty big, 30+mb, not sure if there's a way you can get the app down in size. I'm sure there is.

2)How do you switch the view on the ball. When I fire, I can only see the ball from the top down, and makes the game very hard because I can't even tell where the ball goes. In the video you can see the ball from behind as it hits the structures, mine is from above. This has to be changed, or I need to know what I'm doing wrong because to me it's game breaking.

Thanks for the feedback!

1. I'm in the process of optimizing assets, code, etc to try and make the size smaller.

2. You can move the ball view around by simply swiping your finger around. I also added pinch to zoom feature on this point of view along with the fly cam.

On a side note if I may ask what device are you using and are you experiencing a glitch that involves the grass texture popping in and out?
6th July 2014, 11:18 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 10

6 posts
Maybe you should change the font color. Make them not so bright.
6th July 2014, 04:32 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chicago

126 posts
More
V1.0.8 has been published, the annoying glitch with the texture pop in for newcomers has been fixed. (I'm so stupid I can't believe it was such a simple fix -.-)

Some people have also complained about not being able to see where the ball is going because by default it shows the ball from a top down view. Since day 1 I have added the ability to look around and see where the ball is going by simply swiping around the screen but apparently people haven't tried this so I made changes to the level 1 ball by adding a helpful hint about it.
6th July 2014, 08:10 PM   |  #6  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 8

36 posts
Post Optimisation...
I want to ask you something. What physics engine do you use in your game? I suppose it s Unity3D, but when i was developing my game in Unity3D i cannot create so realistic physics...its pretty good in your game. Various balls create a good imaginatiot, that is not a simple game.

Btw answer me plz in pm...Thanks.
7th July 2014, 02:27 AM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chicago

126 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewdevua

I want to ask you something. What physics engine do you use in your game? I suppose it s Unity3D, but when i was developing my game in Unity3D i cannot create so realistic physics...its pretty good in your game. Various balls create a good imaginatiot, that is not a simple game.

Btw answer me plz in pm...Thanks.

Please check your pm
10th July 2014, 09:18 AM   |  #8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chicago

126 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofia ThinkMobiles

I think the game has a chance to become successful . For me, not enough good graphics.

Thank you for the feedback! What bothers you most about the graphics if I may ask?
10th July 2014, 09:36 AM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 1

11 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbiter7

Thank you for the feedback! What bothers you most about the graphics if I may ask?

Yes, of course, you can. There is a lack of realism and detail in pictures-elements.
Last edited by Sofia ThinkMobiles; 10th July 2014 at 09:41 AM.
11th July 2014, 01:53 AM   |  #10  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chicago

126 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofia ThinkMobiles

Yes, of course, you can. There is a lack of realism and detail in pictures-elements.

pictures-elements?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread