Arrow

[APP][4.0+][v1.0] Anything Texter| 1Swipe>2Type>3Action! - Text to ANY action EASILY!

7th August 2014, 04:34 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Las Vegas, NV
Thanks Meter: 104

265 posts
YOUR FEEDBACK PLEASE!

Text & Numbers are what all of our actions revolve around when it comes to our smart devices.

Problematic Situation: You need to write something really quick on the fly so you spend a few seconds going back to your home screen looking for ANY app that will let you type; when you're done typing you realize you actually need to email it so you spend a few more seconds copying the content and then open your email app; when you're FINALLY done, you realize you lost the copied content because you copied something else in the process so you just give up and quit for the day!

Introducing to the world...

Solution: Anything Texter! 1. Swipe; 2. Type; 3. Action!

Download free at the play store!

Anything Texter let you quickly type from any screen and then manipulate the Text and/or Numbers to use with a variety of actions; Call, Message, Email, Edit, Search, Calculate, Overlay, Share and so much more! Anything Texter potentially removes the need of opening/having 37+ apps resulting in an efficient and clean smart device! it even has an automatic updating Typing Log!
The best part is that its as SIMPLE as 1, 2, 3!

1. Swipe - from the bottom left edge of the screen in any direction.
2. Type - Text and/or Numbers for a variety of actions!
3. Action! - tap any desired action and you're free to go!

Simple Colorful User Interface with guidelines everywhere by long tapping any button/element and a very detailed Manual within the app!

Includes 101+ features and 27+ more in development!
UNLIMITED amount of Text and/or Numbers, Type Text in ANY language, Diary entry mode, Locate GPS position by showing coordinates AND address, Auto updating Typing Log, Search maps, Navigate, Call within the app, Send Text SMS message directly within the app, Email, Set Text and/or Numbers as notifications in the notification bar, Show content as a temporary overlay, Use Text to Speech to say content aloud, Save content as a speaking audio file, Toast content, Search the internet, Share with any app, Calculate numbers, Unit converter and so much more to list here!
In Development features: Address Book, Recordings Player, Speed Improvements, even more actions added plus more features!

DISCLAIMER:
Anything Texter was built on an actual android device AND have been tested on many android devices in order to achieve maximum compatibility for android devices all over the world for people in need for this productive & Educational app!
No android emulators were used in the making of Anything Texter.

ALL permissions are directly used for the actions that are performed with the Text and/or Numbers;
NO data or content is being collected or sent from within the app.

Other apps on your device CANNOT access any content in the Typing Log.

Negative feedback will not resolve your issue; Communication will !

Enjoy Anything Texter!

Download free at the play store!

Thanks for your support in advance!

Developed by:

..............Technology Discovery..............
http://www.technology-discovery.com
Last edited by mety333; 7th August 2014 at 06:42 AM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mety333 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th August 2014, 10:08 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 15

22 posts
Im LOVING this so far!
I havent stumble upon an app this useful in a while.

There are so many combinations of text actions you can do with this its pretty amazing.
I always wanted to put my own text as a notification(:

Terrific job on the fun colorful UI with plenty of help and guidelines within the app.

Impressed!
7th August 2014, 06:55 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 71

560 posts
More
This is a fantastic idea. Its a solves a problem I often have.

I'm not thrilled about the UI. But the app is young. Definately going to keep my eye on it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD
8th August 2014, 03:51 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Las Vegas, NV

265 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudilevi

I havent stumble upon an app this useful in a while.

There are so many combinations of text actions you can do with this its pretty amazing.
I always wanted to put my own text as a notification(:

Terrific job on the fun colorful UI with plenty of help and guidelines within the app.

Impressed!

Thanks for your support!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoochieCoo

This is a fantastic idea. Its a solves a problem I often have.

I'm not thrilled about the UI. But the app is young. Definately going to keep my eye on it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

The purpose of the colorful and dark shaded UI is to be simple and easy to tell the difference between the categorized actions while using stock icons alot of people are familiare with.

The app is still young indeed and i really appriciate the honest feedback, thank you!

Sent using my Purple Xperia Z while underwater.
Last edited by mety333; 8th August 2014 at 03:55 AM.
8th August 2014, 12:48 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 5

22 posts
The presentation and the sheer number of actions is very impressive!

I can definitely see how this fascinating app make you get rid of at least 10 apps.

Round of applause!
8th August 2014, 06:38 PM   |  #6  
Flag Hamburg
Thanks Meter: 54

139 posts
More
Really nice idea! Looks good!

But the trigger for swipe doenst work for me. Note3/XNote Rom

Any Idea why?
8th August 2014, 11:14 PM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member
Las Vegas, NV

265 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorWinters

Really nice idea! Looks good!

But the trigger for swipe doenst work for me. Note3/XNote Rom

Any Idea why?

If you pressed home or it got dismissed by another full screen app, tap the Anything Texter app icon and it will be restored.

If the swipe hotspot got killed by android then all you have to do is turn off your screen, smile, then turn your screen on (and unlock it if needs to) and the hotspot will come back on the bottom left side; Remember swipe from the edge of the screen in any direction.

The Following User Says Thank You to mety333 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th August 2014, 07:53 AM   |  #8  
Flag Hamburg

139 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mety333

If you pressed home or it got dismissed by another full screen app, tap the Anything Texter app icon and it will be restored.

If the swipe hotspot got killed by android then all you have to do is turn off your screen, smile, then turn your screen on (and unlock it if needs to) and the hotspot will come back on the bottom left side; Remember swipe from the edge of the screen in any direction.

THX for your reply mate!
Ok now i know how to handle this app. But is it intended that press Home Button the app get killed?! For me every time I pressed home Button I have to restart the app by tap the Anything Texter Icon as you said. Its a little bit annoying... So you are working on that or its desired??
Thx anyway!
9th August 2014, 11:08 PM   |  #9  
OP Senior Member
Las Vegas, NV

265 posts
Tapping Home (or being overide by another full screen app e.g. phone call) Anything Texter window will be hidden and tapping the icon will resume the window as it was left.

Tapping Back will save the current content as 'last text and/or numbers' and will close the window. Swiping the hotspot will start a new window session, which you can hit the recover button (green round arrow) to put the last content in fields.

I'll fix the overiding by other apps and make the home screen do the same action as the Back button.

Your feedback is very appriciated thank you!

The Following User Says Thank You to mety333 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th August 2014, 05:21 AM   |  #10  
Flag Hamburg

139 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mety333

Tapping Home (or being overide by another full screen app e.g. phone call) Anything Texter window will be hidden and tapping the icon will resume the window as it was left.

Tapping Back will save the current content as 'last text and/or numbers' and will close the window. Swiping the hotspot will start a new window session, which you can hit the recover button (green round arrow) to put the last content in fields.

I'll fix the overiding by other apps and make the home screen do the same action as the Back button.

Your feedback is very appriciated thank you!

Thx, that sounds good. With these fixes the app is pefect in my opinion!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread