Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,479 Members 49,213 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Game][4.0+]Pearl Hunter

Tip us?

TeodorescuBogdan
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Game][4.0+]Pearl Hunter

Description

PEARL HUNTER is a game where danger lurks everywhere. Do you think you could guide Jimmy in this adventure by finding hidden pearls, well-guarded?
Jimmy, the main character in this adventure, is forced by pirates to bring on board many pearls of an inestimable value that lay on the bottom of the ocean. On his way to the pearls he will meet sharks and other sea creatures, mines and also the dangerous monster that guards the pearl.
Jimmy's survival in water also depends on air bubbles, so you must accumulate as much oxygen as you can by gathering air bubbles, so you could get to the pearl and then back to the boat. You have also to collect diamonds.

5 Diamonds = 1 life.
Do you think you are good enough to get back on the ship with the Pearl?

Please rate us and give us a comment!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	imagine 11.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	49.8 KB
ID:	2860233   Click image for larger version

Name:	imagine 13.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	68.9 KB
ID:	2860234   Click image for larger version

Name:	imagine 15.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	52.6 KB
ID:	2860235   Click image for larger version

Name:	imagine 3.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	52.5 KB
ID:	2860236  
The Following User Says Thank You to TeodorescuBogdan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dimmu123
Old
(Last edited by dimmu123; 21st July 2014 at 12:52 AM.) Reason: edit
Thanks Meter 2
Default very nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeodorescuBogdan View Post
Description

PEARL HUNTER is a game where danger lurks everywhere. Do you think you could guide Jimmy in this adventure by finding hidden pearls, well-guarded?
Jimmy, the main character in this adventure, is forced by pirates to bring on board many pearls of an inestimable value that lay on the bottom of the ocean. On his way to the pearls he will meet sharks and other sea creatures, mines and also the dangerous monster that guards the pearl.
Jimmy's survival in water also depends on air bubbles, so you must accumulate as much oxygen as you can by gathering air bubbles, so you could get to the pearl and then back to the boat. You have also to collect diamonds.

5 Diamonds = 1 life.
Do you think you are good enough to get back on the ship with the Pearl?

Please rate us and give us a comment!

The game is quite addictive and simple to get to the gems and return to the ship is not easy, but good luck!

Pluses of the game :

simplicity and ease inherent similar games
elementary control
modest system requirements and no slow downs
despite the simplicity, addictive gameplay!

Cons of the game Abyss 2D:

modest plot, although in these games and it is usually not necessary

iozxllc
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Really fun game, and I love the graphics style too. One thing I would say is you should really implement the back button to quit and to return to the main menu.

TeodorescuBogdan
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by iozxllc View Post
Really fun game, and I love the graphics style too. One thing I would say is you should really implement the back button to quit and to return to the main menu.
The button is pause in right corner down . You cand restart and quit to my menu from there.

iozxllc
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeodorescuBogdan View Post
The button is pause in right corner down . You cand restart and quit to my menu from there.
Oh yes I did realize this. But you should also implement the back button for a better user experience. Just my 2 cents of course, but also I have noticed that implementing the back button can be a sticking point for some users.

dimmu123
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Thumbs up When will be more states update?

I finished the game and please when will be more levels on next update ? I love all levels , please answer me !

binu.udaya
Old
Thanks Meter 0
did you remove the link to the game ?

TeodorescuBogdan
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default No ..will add the game link today

we will put the link today.

Arbiter7
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Fun game, although I am kind of annoying with the no back button issue. I know there is a button for it but you should have it so that you can quit by pressing back button on the main menu or pause menu.

TeodorescuBogdan
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbiter7 View Post
Fun game, although I am kind of annoying with the no back button issue. I know there is a button for it but you should have it so that you can quit by pressing back button on the main menu or pause menu.
We will try the best to make happy all players.Thank you!