Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,180 Members 47,131 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[GAME]Circles - Casual, Addictive, On-The-Go App!

Tip us?

Rolf Smit
Old
Thanks Meter 114
Quote:
Originally Posted by egzthunder1 View Post
Game play is quite nice. It is far more challenging that it seems. One thing that I would like to point out is the ad placement. They are inside of the game's play zone. I have clicked no less than 3 times on ads while trying to get a circle. Try to think of a better location for it (mind you, I don't mind the ads... so as long as they don't interfere with basic functionality).

Also, one more suggestions... add some kind of effect when you lose a life. Think of a flash grenade effect (small flash on the screen, a vibration... anything that lets the user know that a life has just been lost.

Other than that, good game...

Should be up in the Portal soon
This game is nice indeed, I released a very similar game a week ago. These games almost look like they where cloned, but the game-play of mine is quite different.

The animation of the Circles game is far better than mine, but I think the graphic quality could do better. The game play is quite nice but I think it could use some more in-game features, my game has a bit more of these in-game features but misses multiple game modes, it's nice that Circles has these modes! My game needs those modes badly (Work in progress).

XDA thread to my game: http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...ented-t2814548

Would really like to know what you and the developer think!

cyberzone5
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Game works fine for few seconds but After that, "Unfortunately, Circles have stopped." Also, there is bug or something, The score on the Top Right is coming in Black-Block type. I will provide you with ScreenShot later.
Current Device: Sony Xperia Tipo

BL Status: Unlocked..!!(Finally)

Root+CWM: Yep.

ROM: Performa V5 (ICS)..

abu46
Old
Thanks Meter 19
I can also confirm that after a few seconds of gameplay it force closes on my htc one M7. I am not connected to internet and not signed in to google play games..

plz fix the issue as the game deserves a five star rating!!

iozxllc
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Fun and easy to pick up game. I love the colors and design style you're using. One thing is if you don't sign into Google+ you get a popup that says "unknown error" and also you should see if you can increase the standard resolution and then downscale for smaller screens. It looked somewhat pixelated on my Note II.

Lulavc
Old
Thanks Meter 22

DONATE TO ME
The ads are on game area. Some dots appear under it.

mamuyaha
Old
Thanks Meter 1
that game looks great

ogiepogi@gmail.com
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Good game bro. Yeah the ads are blocking some of the circles and then I will lose life.

Either adjust the screen or circles or remove the ads during gameplay only, then return them back on other screens.
Bump all those birds away and be... The Last Bird Standing.

Free on Google Play
[Watch the Demo]

Tags
addictive, android, app, casual, game