What's App Backup not working

OP Sephi

23rd September 2014, 03:08 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7

321 posts
Hello there,

I got a problem. I had to send in my Note 3 for repair. Before that, I made backups from my what's app database and copied it over on my PC.

Now I got my Note 3 back and I put the database back in the What's App Folder, trying to restore them. What's App finds the database and asks me if it should to a backup. I say yes, it calculates about 10 minutes and then tells me "Sorry, we couldn't restore your messages". And that's it. Any idea?
23rd September 2014, 09:21 PM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7

321 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephi

Hello there,

I got a problem. I had to send in my Note 3 for repair. Before that, I made backups from my what's app database and copied it over on my PC.

Now I got my Note 3 back and I put the database back in the What's App Folder, trying to restore them. What's App finds the database and asks me if it should to a backup. I say yes, it calculates about 10 minutes and then tells me "Sorry, we couldn't restore your messages". And that's it. Any idea?

No one?
24th September 2014, 03:25 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 484

943 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephi

Hello there,

Why not just contact WhatsApp support and ask them?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread