OP Mohammad_Adib

27th August 2014, 09:11 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bellevue, WA
Thanks Meter: 3,270

1,287 posts
More

Introducing Lockable
Lockable is a smart lock screen for Android Wear featuring Swipe, PIN and Pattern unlocks. Lockable features an easy-to-use user interface crafted with impeccable attention to detail, coupled with smart functionality that leaves a truly transparent footprint on your Android Wear experience. It adapts to both rectangular as well as circular screens.

Swipe gestures
Swipe down from the center of the top edge to instantly lock your wearable. You can even set it to automatically lock a certain duration after the screen dims. With the swipe unlock, you can set the background to be transparent as well!

Smart features
As the screen dims, the lock screen will disappear leaving the watch face plain to see. Upon interaction the lock screen will fade back in, allowing you to keep track of time while protecting the information on your wearable all at the same time!

Lockable Pro
With Lockable Pro, the PIN and Pattern unlock make Lockable the ultimate, optimal, secure, and configurable lock screen solution for Android Wear.

Download from Google Play

Brought to you by the developer of Switchr, Sidebar, Roundr, ShortPaste, and Floating Stickies

XDA:DevDB Information
Lockable, App for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
Mohammad_Adib

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 2.0
Stable Release Date: 2014-08-27

Created 2014-08-27
Last Updated 2014-08-27
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mohammad_Adib For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st August 2014, 04:32 AM   |  #2  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 928

1,125 posts
Donate to Me
More
This is definitely cool! Is there a chance for a video demo?
29th September 2014, 06:09 AM   |  #3  
Flag Milwaukee WI
Thanks Meter: 91

437 posts
Donate to Me
More
Very deceptive...
If this seems harsh, it is due to the screenshots that were obviously faked, misleading customers such as myself.
I bought this app in good faith. A decision I now regret. I have seen the devs work before and think he is worthy of the $2. He still is. That is coming from a person who doesn't spend more then .99 on a app.

The screenshots showed this on a round watch. Since there is only one, I would have suspected that would be the 360. Oh the lies...

(Note, I am not the only one who has discovered this, one person left a play comment with similar feedback (i have not left feedback yet).
The app simply isn't compatible with 360 (or any current wear round device).
-The app launched on wear rotates the screen, items cut off
-The pattern lock screen shows too high, does not cover screen, and is cut off
--Actually the slide to unlock shows as a oval, not circular.
-The gesture to lock doesn't work

I had to switch to Showear - which does the same for free and works.

I know circle is different and harder to work with. My major gripe is the fake screenshots, which in today's work is a form of lying.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread