This program records your route traffic and imposes it on the satellite map.
- The route is recorded even when the internet is disabled.
- The route continues to be recorded when the phone is locked.
- To start recording, press the Rec (1) and enter the name of the route.
- To stop the recording, press Stop (2).
- In order to open a previously saved routes, click Open (3) and select the desired route from the list.
- Button GPS (4) opens a menu to enable / disable the GPS on your phone. If you do not have a GPS receiver, you can use the definition of the location of the mobile networks and access points Wi-Fi (the accuracy is lower).
- Button Wi-Fi (5) turns on / off Wi-Fi.
- Button Marker (6) sets the marker on the map.
Google Play link: