Tracker discounts for Steam - a small tool to track discounts on Steam.
THIS APP OR AUTHOR ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH STEAM OR VALVE.
Again missed the discount on your favorite game you have been waiting for? No problem! Tracker discounts will correct this unfortunate loss. Simply add the desired games in a checklist and wait! When the game receive a discount, the application will immediately notify you. Don't want to bothered you? Again no problem! Just browse through the games directly in the application.
- Automatic notification about detected discounts.
- The opportunity to purchase content directly in the app. The authorization process and purchase happens on the official website through a standart browser via a secure https.
- To get a list of purchased games on your account. Based on this, the application will show if you have this game or not.
- Sort by percentage, name, relevance, date, price.
- Display content from specific categories: DLC, games, packs, modifications.
- Display content for specific OS: Windows, Linux, Mac.
- Display content from specific genre: Action, Strategy, RPG, etc...
- Ability to set a individual minimum percentage and maximum price for notifying.
- Two themes: light and dark.
- No ads
- Added sorting by percentage and name
- Added ability to set a individual minimum percentage and maximum price for each game in Checklist for notifying
- Added ability to set a global minimum percentage and maximum price of games for notifying
- Add ability to import the wishlist to Checklist
- Fix bug with some currencies
- Added ability to set genre in Current discounts
- Added ability to set a minimum percentage for discounts in notification
- Added ability to view content only for a specific OS
- Fixed bug authorization
- Added dark theme
- Minor changes in the application settings
- Added ability to specify the minimum discount percentage to display in the current discounts
- Changes in the application settings
- Added Floating Action Button for quickly sroll to top. In the settings there is an option to disable it
- Minor changes