Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,540 Members 38,373 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[PARTY GAME] Drink with the memes

Tip us?

facucast
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [PARTY GAME] Drink with the memes

Do you want to have the best night ever with your friends?
"Drink with the memes" is a party board game.
So you wonder, What's the fun?
It is a board game in which each player must move forward in fulfilling the various tests boxes that can be both games as challenges.
Do you want an example?
Once of the game that it contains is the most popular party game, "Never have i ever".

Languages: English and Spanish.

ph37rd
Old
Thanks Meter 422
Where is it? Play Store? Title? Screen shots (pun intended)?

I think the OP had been playing his own game?
Three out of four voices in my head want to sleep. The other wants to know if penguins have knees.

First you forget names, then you forget faces, then you forget to pull your zipper up, then you forget to pull your zipper down. ~Leo Rosenberg

Arbiter7
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by ph37rd View Post
Where is it? Play Store? Title? Screen shots (pun intended)?

I think the OP had been playing his own game?
He can't post any of that because he doesn't have over ten posts.

ph37rd
Old
Thanks Meter 422
I get that...

Is it really that difficult to make 10 posts?
Three out of four voices in my head want to sleep. The other wants to know if penguins have knees.

First you forget names, then you forget faces, then you forget to pull your zipper up, then you forget to pull your zipper down. ~Leo Rosenberg

ph37rd
Old
Thanks Meter 422
Quote:
Originally Posted by trilalirt View Post
Just saw this post and decided to comment. Actually it is difficult for me as well. I don't want to post something unrelated only for the sake of making post. And what I wanted is just to have some opinions about my app. So honestly, for me it is difficult. Maybe you can suggest some topics to post for newcomers like me and the author of the thread?
You're programmers, check the coding sections.

You use a phone, if you don't have your own questions, you can answer someone else's.

The Following User Says Thank You to ph37rd For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bejunk
Old
Thanks Meter 1,345

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by trilalirt View Post
Just saw this post and decided to comment. Actually it is difficult for me as well. I don't want to post something unrelated only for the sake of making post. And what I wanted is just to have some opinions about my app. So honestly, for me it is difficult. Maybe you can suggest some topics to post for newcomers like me and the author of the thread?
go to Q&A thread of android general or your phone(s) there many new members which need help. im sure as a app dev you can do some good there & get fast the 10 posts
.../// LT18i /// LegacyXperia 4.4.4 /// baseband .77 ///...

The Following User Says Thank You to bejunk For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]