[PORT] [APP] [6.0+] [Google Pixel/2/3/4/a/5/6] Live Wallpapers [27/07/2022]

Search This thread

Pranav Pandey

Recognized Developer
Apr 15, 2011
New Delhi
pranavpandey.com
Thanks to XDA for featuring it on the portal again, again and again.

Hello everyone,
I have managed to port the Google Pixel Live earth wallpapers and Live data wallpapers to Android 6.0+ devices. Your world, Solar System (Live earth wallpapers) is only for arm64 devices as libgeswallpapers-jni.so is only available for those devices Please check the testing version in the download section. I have done a few changes to the APKs to make them properly working, please find the changes below: -

34pgoir.png

10s67fb.png

Features
1. Extracted from Google Pixel system dump.
2. Added libgeswallpapers-jni.so in the Live earth wallpapers APK.
3. Added libgdx.so in the APK from the official nightly.
4. Fixed Your world, Solar System to work on Android M.
5. Fixed Live data wallpapers.
6. Re-signed by me to make them installable as a normal app.

Pixel Wallpapers 2016
Live Earth (WallpapersBReel)
Arches National Park, Moab, Utah
Garden, Kent, United Kingdom
Half Dome, Yosemite National Park
Horizon Changes according to the battery level
Pantheon, Rome, Italy
Shinjuku, Tokyo, Japan
Whitehaven Beach, Queensland, Australia
Your world, Solar System Fixed for ARM
Crash on Android N? Please try 7.0+ APK.

Live Data (WallpapersUsTwo) Fixed
Aurora, Time lapse Changes according to the time
Orbit, Jazz Black
Orbit, Radiant Blue
Shadow, Cloudless Blue
Shadow, Dusk Black
Shadow, Morning Rose
Shadow, Pure White
Shadow, Sea Green
Shadow, Twilight Blue

Known issues
Your world, Solar system wallpaper will not work on Android M devices as they do not have createDeviceProtectedStorageContext() method in the framework. This method is introduced in Android N for the Direct Boot implementation. You can read more on this here. We need to disable this call by editing smali, I will try to do it later and if anyone is interested, please pm me.
Now, fixed without breaking the Active Boot functionality on Android 7.0+ devices, please check the download section.

Live Data (WallpapersUsTwo)
It uses Google GCM/Firebase so, when we resign the APK, it throws a security exception due to signature mismatch (visible in logcat). This makes the wallpaper very laggy and unstable. Although, it is working fine if you turn off the mobile data and WiFi.
Now, fixed by disabling the Google GCM. No side effects found yet. Please test and report.

Horizon crashes
Many users are facing Horizon live wallpaper crash in Android M. I have searched a bit and found that it is a known issue of Android M (6.0). I am trying to fix it by editing smali/xml but there has been no success yet.
The crash is fixed, it was some OpenGl ES error. On some devices, it is showing just a black screen and I can't do anything more as it is due to the fragment/pixel and vertex shader of the Horizon wallpaper.

Your world, Solar system crashes on Android N
I have tried to fix it, please download and test the APK from the below link. It should work on Android 6.0+ devices. If still issue occurs then, please post logs.
Separate testing APK added for Android 7.0+ devices. Please note that it will work on arm64-v8a devices only.

Instructions
1. Uninstall any previous APK otherwise, the signature conflict will occur.
2. Download the APK from the below section.
3. Install it as a normal app using any file manager or via ADB.
4. Select from different live wallpapers. Wallpapers > Live wallpapers.
On some devices/ROMs (like Samsung, etc.), please install Google Wallpapers to set live wallpapers.

Downloads
Live earth wallpapers Mirror (Google Drive) 6.0.x ARM64 only
Live earth wallpapers Mirror (Google Drive) 7.0+ ARM64 only
Universal APKs for all devices Texture Fix by @jekapaty Testing ARM/ARM64

Live data wallpapers Mirror (Google Drive) Root All devices
Unmodified version added for Android 7.0+ devices. They are working fine so, no need to modify anything.
Please uninstall the previous version first to avoid signature conflicts.

Stills (extracted from the above APKs)
Pixel Wallpapers 2016 Mirror (Google Drive) Still 720x1280

Pixel Wallpapers 20 7.0+
Pixel Wallpapers 20a 7.0+
Pixel Live Wallpaper 7.0/8.1+
Pixel Wallpapers 19 7.0+
Pixel Wallpapers 18 6.0+
Pixel Wallpapers 2017 6.0+

FAQs
How to set wallpaper on the lock screen?
It depends on the ROM. Please contact your ROM developer or device manufacturer.

Not working on Exynos, Kirin or any other chipset?
These wallpapers are designed according to the Snapdragon chipset so, I can't do much in this.

What will be the impact on battery life after using these wallpapers?
It depends on the device and chipset, we cannot control battery drain completely as these wallpapers perform some heavy OpenGL tasks in the background. Snapdragon 835 is a battery-efficient and powerful chipset so, these are perfect for Pixel 2/XL devices. If you are really concerned about the battery drain, please use All devices version as it is independent of the required library and hence less processing in the background. Although, some users experienced no battery drain and some have it. It is very uncertain and difficult to answer.

Working but why there is too much lag?
It really needs some good hardware so, don't expect them to be running smoothly on low-end devices (like Snapdragon 400 and 600 series). If lagging in higher-end devices (like Snapdragon 800 series) then, maybe some GPU drivers issue. Please report with logcats or contact your ROM developer.

What about arm32 (Nexus 6, OnePlus One, etc.) devices?
Some wallpapers are found to be working on some devices. Logcat posted by @pav2805 for device OnePlus One, clearly mentions that OpenGL ES version is not supported which means that hardware is incompatible. Unfortunately, no fix is available yet.

App not installed error on some Samsung or LG devices?
- Enable Samsung live wallpaper picker or LG live wallpaper picker from the package disabler. Give a thanks to @mohitgalaxy3 on this post.
- Do not select them from the Google Wallpapers app. Go to Settings > Wallpapers and themes > Wallpapers > View all. Once it shows all the wallpapers, select the 3 dots in the upper right corner, it should say Live wallpapers. Select the desired wallpaper and Apply. Give a thanks to @G0DLIKE DEMON on this post.

Report issues
Please do not post this not working, that not working in case of any issue. If you really want to fix the issues, include the following things in your comment: -
1. Device (Nexus 5X, Xperia Z5, etc.)
2. ROM + Android version (6.0, 7.0, etc. + Stock, Cyanogen, etc.)
3. Logcat (please try to attach as it will be beneficial for debugging)

Report logs
If still issue occurs please follow the steps below to capture the log via ADB. You can follow this guide to install ADB.
1. Enable Developer Options on your device (Settings > About phone > Build number > Tap seven times).
2. Settings > Developer options > Turn on.
3. USB debugging > Turn on.
4. Capture the log by typing this command in Terminal/CMD: -
Code:
adb logcat

If your device is rooted, you can also use any third-party app from Google Play (like CatLog, etc.).

Thanks to
- Google, BReel and UsTwo for creating these wallpapers.
- LlabTooFeR for Pixel (2016) system dump.
- @jekapaty for arm32 lib and Texture fix.
- @5@Mi H@[k3R, Apktool and XDA.

News
Please link to this post if you want to share it on some other portal.
Enjoy, Share, Follow or Donate

Attachments

• WallpapersUsTwo_6.0-PranavPandey.apk
    5.6 MB · Views: 241,946
  • WallpapersUsTwo_7.0+.apk
    5.3 MB · Views: 182,605
Last edited:

Pranav Pandey

Recognized Developer
Apr 15, 2011
New Delhi
pranavpandey.com
Can you also port Pixel Camera?

I will try to port other apps later!

Known Issue
Your world, Solar system wallpaper will not work on Android M devices as they do not has createDeviceProtectedStorageContext() method in the framework. This method is introduced in the Android N for the Direct Boot implementation. You can read more on this here. We need to disable this call by editing smali, I will try to do it later and if anyone is interested, please pm me.

Now fixed, please check download section on first post.

Screenshot (India Location)

2qsqfc9.png

Enjoy and hit Thanks button :) !!!

Last edited:

madvinegar

May 17, 2016
Piraeus
It works great apart from one wall that crashes, namely the Horizon live wallpaper. But that's no big deal.

Can you also port for android 6.0.1 the google pixel's "wallpapersUsTwo.apk"? It's those walls that change "mood" according to the weather and the time of the day. It installs without any problem, but all wallpapers crash. It needs android 7.0.

Reactions: Sami karem

Pranav Pandey

Recognized Developer
Apr 15, 2011
New Delhi
pranavpandey.com
Just installed on my OP3 running 3.5.3 and it's working just fine. Just went to set the wallpapers, and they're in the list. Too bad they won't work on the lockscreen though!
Nice job on the port! Looks cool as heck! :cool:
It is working fine on lock screen also (tested on Xperia Z5). You can set it separately for lock screen. Xperia has an option to do that, you need to find out in your device also.

It works great apart from one wall that crashes, namely the Horizon live wallpaper. But that's no big deal.
Can you also port for android 6.0.1 the google pixel's "wallpapersUsTwo.apk"? It's those walls that change "mood" according to the weather and the time of the day. It installs without any problem, but all wallpapers crash. It needs android 7.0.

Horizon wallpaper is working fine. Please try to clear data > uninstall. Then, reinstall the app.

I have already tried WallpapersUsTwo and below are my findings: -
1. I have managed to make it working on Android 6.0+ devices by doing various smali changes and I think it should work on all ARM devices as it does not has any shared library (.so file).
2. It uses Google GCM/Firebase so, when we re-sign the apk, it throws security exception due to signature mismatch (visible in logcat). This makes wallpaper very laggy and unstable. Although, it is working fine if you turn off the mobile data and WiFi. Please use the attached apk to test it.
3. Now, we need to disable the GCM or it can only be installed as system app (by retaining the old signature) on rooted devices.

Use Root apk if you have rooted device and signature verification disabled.
1. Rename attached apk to WallpapersUsTwo.apk
2. Move to system/app/WallpapersUsTwo with rw-r--r-- permissions.

Please test and report in this thread !!!

Screnshot

2uhs5rb.png

52yi2p.png

219vsp2.png

Attachments

• WallpapersUstwo_6.0Alpha-PranavPandey.apk
    5.6 MB · Views: 4,405
  • WallpapersUstwo_6.0Root-PranavPandey.apk
    5.5 MB · Views: 5,123
Last edited:

TharakaKS

Sep 18, 2013
Kegalle
It is working fine on lock screen also (tested on Xperia Z5). You can set it separately for lock screen. Xperia has an option to do that, you need to find out in your device also.

Horizon wallpaper is working fine. Please try to clear data > uninstall. Then, reinstall the app.

1. I have managed to make it working on Android 6.0+ devices by doing various smali changes and I think it should work on all ARM devices as it does not has any shared library (.so file).
2. It uses Google GCM/Firebase so, when we re-sign the apk, it throws security exception due to signature mismatch (visible in logcat). This makes wallpaper very laggy and unstable. Although, it is working fine if you turn off the mobile data and WiFi. Please use the attached apk to test it.
3. Now, we need to disable the GCM or it can only be installed as system app (by retaining the old signature) on rooted devices.

Screnshot

2uhs5rb.png

52yi2p.png

219vsp2.png

I tested 2nd apk. Works very well on my device. (HTC M8 running Slim6)
Any Chance to port other live wallpapers to arm?
Thank you!

Here is the screenshots
Screenshot_20161017-231309.png
Screenshot_20161017-231314.png
Screenshot_20161017-231317.png

Sent from my m8 using Tapatalk

cutmymeat

Apr 13, 2016
OnePlus One PureNexus 7.0. First apk works although a little laggy as you mentioned, 2nd apk comes up with apk is corrupt.

madvinegar

May 17, 2016
Piraeus

Screnshot

2uhs5rb.png

52yi2p.png

219vsp2.png

My phone is an s7 edge NOT rooted. Will the "wallpapersUsTwo.apk" you attach work?

madvinegar

May 17, 2016
Piraeus
My phone is an s7 edge NOT rooted. Will the "wallpapersUsTwo.apk" you attach work?

I tested the alpha apk. Unfortunately it does not work as it should... Whilst it installs without any problem and I can see and choose the live wallpapers, when I do, I get a black screen. Maybe it will eventually load the wallpaper, but then if I lock and unclock the phone I get again the black screen for some seconds before I see the wallpaper.

I still cannot get the Horizon wall to work. As soon as I choose it, I get a crash report.

cutmymeat

Apr 13, 2016
I tested the alpha apk. Unfortunately it does not work as it should... Whilst it installs without any problem and I can see and choose the live wallpapers, when I do, I get a black screen. Maybe it will eventually load the wallpaper, but then if I lock and unclock the phone I get again the black screen for some seconds before I see the wallpaper.

I still cannot get the Horizon wall to work. As soon as I choose it, I get a crash report.

Force Stop the in Settings/Apps/Live data wallpapers. Reapply the wallpaper after that, worked out for me, saw this problem from a Nexus 6P user who had the same problem but force stopping the app effectively fixes it albeit rather clunkily.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [PORT] [APP] [6.0+] [Google Pixel 2/XL] Pixel Wallpapers 2017 [30/09/2018]

Hello everyone,
    I have started porting the all-new Pixel Wallpapers 2017. Please test and report here with logcats.

2k1taq.jpg

Features
    - Android 6.0+ support by adding methods from the support library.
    - Added missing libraries to make it work on other devices.
    - Temporarily fixed earth wallpapers (with location access) without using the required library. I think it may disable the real-time cloud highlighting but we can live with that, please report. Currently, available for arm64 devices only. Please install the arm64 version from the download section.
    - Some devices may still have OpenGL issues (Mali GPU on Android 6.0) like missing shaders in Gooey and Your Whirled wallpapers. It can only be fixed by modifying shaders which is not possible yet.

Pixel Wallpapers 2017
    Locations
    A walk in the clouds, Hawaii
    Claiming coastline, Lagos
    Flying above, Monument Valley
    Half Dome, Yosemite National Park, CA
    Hidden fires, Mount Vesuvius
    Hint of salt, Salar de Uyuni

Glimmer of color as you move.
    Glimmer, Candy
    Glimmer, Cream
    Glimmer, Dazzling Blue
    Glimmer, Early Morning
    Glimmer, Midnight Blue
    Glimmer, Purple Haze

Touch these adaptable screens to reshape the gooey patterns.
    Gooey, Liquorice
    Gooey, Marshmallow
    Gooey, Mint
    Gooey, Orange Crush
    Gooey, Vanilla Chews
    Gooey, Violet Dream

Space and Planets
    Marvellous marble Fixed
    Moon shot
    Planet red
    World comes to you Fixed

Touch wind patterns swirl and twirl in real-time, based on your location.
    Windy, Blue
    Windy, Blush
    Windy, Midnight
    Your whirled, Sky blue
    Your whirled, Sunset
    Your whirled, Turquoise

Instructions
    - It will not replace the Live Earth Wallpapers as the package name is different. So, you can install all the wallpapers (from Pixel and Pixel 2) together.

On some devices/ROMs (like Samsung, etc.), please install Google Wallpapers to set live wallpapers.

Changelog
    25-09-2018
    - Pixel Wallpapers 2017 from Android 9.0.0.
    - No visible change but they are slightly smoother now.

05-11-2017
    - Pixel Wallpapers 2017 from Android 8.1.0 Developer Preview 1.
    - Automatic theme change support for Android 8+ devices.
    - New Explore button to view all locations in Google Earth.
    - Updated libgdx library to latest nightly.

FAQs
    It depends on the ROM. Please contact your ROM developer or device manufacturer.

These wallpapers are designed according to the Snapdragon chipset so, I can't do much in this.

It depends on the device and chipset, we cannot control battery drain completely as these wallpapers perform some heavy OpenGL tasks in the background. Snapdragon 835 is a battery-efficient and powerful chipset so, these are perfect for Pixel 2/XL devices. If you are really concerned about the battery drain, please use All devices version as it is independent of the required library and hence less processing in the background. Although, some users experienced no battery drain and some have it. It is very uncertain and difficult to answer.

It really needs some good hardware so, don't expect them to be running smoothly on low-end devices (like Snapdragon 400 and 600 series). If lagging in higher-end devices (like Snapdragon 800 series) then, maybe some GPU driver issue. Please report with logcats or contact your ROM developer.

Some wallpapers are found to be working on some devices. Logcat posted by @pav2805 for device OnePlus One, clearly mentions that OpenGL ES version is not supported which means that hardware is incompatible. Unfortunately, no fix is available yet.

- Enable Samsung live wallpaper picker or LG live wallpaper picker from the package disabler. Give a thanks to @mohitgalaxy3 on this post.
    - Do not select them from the Google Wallpapers app. Go to Settings > Wallpapers and themes > Wallpapers > View all. Once it shows all the wallpapers, select the 3 dots in the upper right corner, it should say Live wallpapers. Select the desired wallpaper and Apply. Give a thanks to @G0DLIKE DEMON on this post.

Report issues
    Please do not post this not working, that not working in case of any issue. If you really want to fix the issues, include the following things in your comment: -

Report logs
    If still issue occurs please follow the steps below to capture log via ADB. You can follow this guide to install ADB.
    1. Enable Developer Options on your device (Settings > About phone > Build number > Tap seven times).
    Code:
    adb logcat

If your device is rooted, you can also use any third-party app from Google Play (like CatLog, etc.).

Thanks to
    - Google and BReel for creating these wallpapers.
    - Artem from APKMirror for providing the libwallpapers-breel-jni.so library for arm64 devices.
    - XDA, all the testers and users.

News
    Thanks to XDA for featuring it on the portal again, again and again.

Hello everyone,
    I have managed to port the Google Pixel Live earth wallpapers and Live data wallpapers to Android 6.0+ devices. Your world, Solar System (Live earth wallpapers) is only for arm64 devices as libgeswallpapers-jni.so is only available for those devices Please check the testing version in the download section. I have done a few changes to the APKs to make them properly working, please find the changes below: -

34pgoir.png

10s67fb.png

Features
    1. Extracted from Google Pixel system dump.
    2. Added libgeswallpapers-jni.so in the Live earth wallpapers APK.
    3. Added libgdx.so in the APK from the official nightly.
    4. Fixed Your world, Solar System to work on Android M.
    5. Fixed Live data wallpapers.
    6. Re-signed by me to make them installable as a normal app.

Pixel Wallpapers 2016
    Arches National Park, Moab, Utah
    Garden, Kent, United Kingdom
    Half Dome, Yosemite National Park
    Horizon Changes according to the battery level
    Pantheon, Rome, Italy
    Shinjuku, Tokyo, Japan
    Whitehaven Beach, Queensland, Australia
    Your world, Solar System Fixed for ARM
    Crash on Android N? Please try 7.0+ APK.

Live Data (WallpapersUsTwo) Fixed
    Aurora, Time lapse Changes according to the time
    Orbit, Jazz Black
    Orbit, Radiant Blue
    Shadow, Cloudless Blue
    Shadow, Dusk Black
    Shadow, Morning Rose
    Shadow, Pure White
    Shadow, Sea Green
    Shadow, Twilight Blue

Known issues
    Your world, Solar system wallpaper will not work on Android M devices as they do not have createDeviceProtectedStorageContext() method in the framework. This method is introduced in Android N for the Direct Boot implementation. You can read more on this here. We need to disable this call by editing smali, I will try to do it later and if anyone is interested, please pm me.
    Now, fixed without breaking the Active Boot functionality on Android 7.0+ devices, please check the download section.

Live Data (WallpapersUsTwo)
    It uses Google GCM/Firebase so, when we resign the APK, it throws a security exception due to signature mismatch (visible in logcat). This makes the wallpaper very laggy and unstable. Although, it is working fine if you turn off the mobile data and WiFi.
    Now, fixed by disabling the Google GCM. No side effects found yet. Please test and report.

Horizon crashes
    Many users are facing Horizon live wallpaper crash in Android M. I have searched a bit and found that it is a known issue of Android M (6.0). I am trying to fix it by editing smali/xml but there has been no success yet.
    The crash is fixed, it was some OpenGl ES error. On some devices, it is showing just a black screen and I can't do anything more as it is due to the fragment/pixel and vertex shader of the Horizon wallpaper.

Your world, Solar system crashes on Android N
    I have tried to fix it, please download and test the APK from the below link. It should work on Android 6.0+ devices. If still issue occurs then, please post logs.
    Separate testing APK added for Android 7.0+ devices. Please note that it will work on arm64-v8a devices only.

Instructions

Downloads
    Live earth wallpapers Mirror (Google Drive) 6.0.x ARM64 only
    Live earth wallpapers Mirror (Google Drive) 7.0+ ARM64 only
    Universal APKs for all devices Texture Fix by @jekapaty Testing ARM/ARM64

Live data wallpapers Mirror (Google Drive) Root All devices
    Unmodified version added for Android 7.0+ devices. They are working fine so, no need to modify anything.
    Please uninstall the previous version first to avoid signature conflicts.

Stills (extracted from the above APKs)
    Pixel Wallpapers 2016 Mirror (Google Drive) Still 720x1280

Pixel Wallpapers 20 7.0+
    Pixel Wallpapers 20a 7.0+
    Pixel Live Wallpaper 7.0/8.1+
    Pixel Wallpapers 19 7.0+
    Pixel Wallpapers 18 6.0+
    Pixel Wallpapers 2017 6.0+

FAQs

It really needs some good hardware so, don't expect them to be running smoothly on low-end devices (like Snapdragon 400 and 600 series). If lagging in higher-end devices (like Snapdragon 800 series) then, maybe some GPU drivers issue. Please report with logcats or contact your ROM developer.

Report issues

Report logs
    If still issue occurs please follow the steps below to capture the log via ADB. You can follow this guide to install ADB.
    Code:
    adb logcat

Thanks to
    - Google, BReel and UsTwo for creating these wallpapers.
    - LlabTooFeR for Pixel (2016) system dump.
    - @jekapaty for arm32 lib and Texture fix.
    - @5@Mi H@[k3R, Apktool and XDA.

News
    [PORT] [APP] [6.0+] [Google Pixel 3/XL] Pixel Wallpapers 18 [30/09/2018]

Hello everyone,
    I have started porting the all-new Pixel Wallpapers 18. Please test and report here with logcats.

33jiczb.jpg

Features
    - Android 6.0+ support by removing the WallpaperColors API introduced in Android 8.1 (API 27). Due to this, the System UI color will not change according to the live wallpaper on the supported devices. I will try to add another APK for them later.
    - arm64 devices only. However, you can test on other devices also but it is not officially supported.
    - Tested on Xperia Z5 Android 7.1 (API 25). Not tested on Android M devices but it will install like my previous ports. Please post logcats in case of any issues.
    - Please use the original APK for Android 9.0 devices as it is working fine without any issues. Download (APKMirror)
    - Audio Visualization wallpapers (Groove) will not work on Android 7.1 (API 25) or below devices as they are heavily dependent on the AudioPlaybackCallback which was introduced in Android 8.0 (API 26). I will try to fix them later. Please use separate APKs according to the Android version.

Pixel Wallpapers 18
    Google Earth, Living Universe
    A Drop in the Ocean, Coral
    A Drop in the Ocean, Seaweed
    A Drop in the Ocean, Waves
    Bird's-Eye View, Zion National Park
    City Silhouette, New York
    City Silhouette, San Francisco
    Light the way, Schwyz
    Tropical Voyage, Malolo Barrier Reef
    White Sands, Sonoran Desert
    Moon shot
    New Horizons

Weather.com, Living Universe
    Marvellous marble Fixed

Come Alive
    Bloom, Cloud
    Bloom, Sky
    Bloom, Sunrise
    Bloom Up, Lemon
    Bloom Up, Peach
    Bloom Up, Plum
    Burst, Dusk
    Burst, Forest
    Burst, Midnight
    Groove, After Dark Fixed
    Groove, Chill Fixed
    Groove, Party Fixed

By Laura Dumitru, Come Alive
    Pixie, Cobalt
    Pixie, Emerald
    Pixie, Periwinkle

Instructions
    - It will not replace the previous Pixel Wallpapers as the package name is different. So, you can install all the wallpapers (from Pixel, Pixel 2 and Pixel 3) together.

- On some devices/ROMs (like Samsung, etc.), please install Google Wallpapers to set live wallpapers.
    - On some devices, it is required to allow the location permission manually via:
    Settings > Apps > Pixel Wallpapers 18 > Permission > Location.

Changelog
    29-09-2018
    - Added support for more devices.

FAQs

It depends on the device and chipset, we cannot control battery drain completely as these wallpapers perform some heavy OpenGL tasks in the background. Snapdragon 845 is a battery-efficient and powerful chipset so, these are perfect for Pixel 3/XL devices. Although, some users experienced no battery drain and some have it. It is very uncertain and difficult to answer.

Report issues

Report logs
    4. Capture the log by typing this command in Terminal/CMD:
    Code:
    adb logcat

Thanks to
    - Ishan Agarwal for sharing the original APK.

News
    [PORT] [APP] [7.0+] [Google Pixel 4/XL] Pixel Wallpapers 19 [01/10/2019]

Hello everyone,
    I have started porting the all-new Pixel Wallpapers 19. Please test and report here with logcats.

attachment.php

Features
    - Android 7.0+ support by removing the Wallpaper Colors API introduced in Android 8.1 (API 27). Due to this, the System UI color will not change according to the live wallpaper on the supported devices. I will try to add another APK for them later. Please download the separate 8.1+ APK.
    - arm64 devices only. However, you can test on other devices also but it is not officially supported.
    - Some features are Google/Pixel exclusive so, please don't expect them on all the devices. Please download Slice Viewer app to enable the wallpaper settings.
    - Disabled Ambient Mode for Android 10 devices as it is only supported by the apps signed with the system signature. So, it will not work on Always On display.
    - Tested on Xperia Z5 Android 7.1 (API 25).

Pixel Wallpapers 19
    Living Universe
    Tarout Bay, Saudi Arabia
    Mount Pilatus, Switzerland
    Uluru, Australia

Come Alive
    Compass
    Doodle All variants
    Garden: Leafy
    Garden: Rocky
    Garden: Prickly
    Sights From The Sun

Instructions
    - It will not replace the previous Pixel Wallpapers as the package name is different. So, you can install all the wallpapers (from Pixel, Pixel 2, Pixel 3 and Pixel 4) together.

- On some devices/ROMs (like Samsung, etc.), please install Google Wallpapers to set live wallpapers.
    - On some devices, it is required to allow the location permission manually via:
    Settings > Apps > Pixel wallpapers 19 > Permission > Location.

Changelog
    01-10-2019
    - Added all the variants for Doodle live wallpaper.
    - Added support for more devices by fixing a shader crash.
    - Added Wallpaper Colors API support for Android 8.1 and above devices.

FAQs

It depends on the device and chipset, we cannot control battery drain completely as these wallpapers perform some heavy OpenGL tasks in the background. Snapdragon 855 is a battery-efficient and powerful chipset so, these are perfect for Pixel 4/XL devices. Although, some users experienced no battery drain and some have it. It is very uncertain and difficult to answer.

It really needs some good hardware so, don't expect them to be running smoothly on low-end devices (like Snapdragon 400 and 600 series). If lagging in higher-end devices (like Snapdragon 800 series) then, maybe some GPU driver issue. Please report with logcats or contact your ROM developer.

Report issues

Report logs
    4. Capture log by typing this command in Terminal/CMD:
    Code:
    adb logcat

Thanks to
    - Nextrift, 9to5Google and APKMirror for sharing the original APK.

News
    Can you also port Pixel Camera?

I will try to port other apps later!

Known Issue
    Your world, Solar system wallpaper will not work on Android M devices as they do not has createDeviceProtectedStorageContext() method in the framework. This method is introduced in the Android N for the Direct Boot implementation. You can read more on this here. We need to disable this call by editing smali, I will try to do it later and if anyone is interested, please pm me.

Now fixed, please check download section on first post.

Screenshot (India Location)

2qsqfc9.png

Enjoy and hit Thanks button :) !!!