Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,757 Members 36,700 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

PushPal for Pushbullet

Tip us?

pushpalapp
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default PushPal for Pushbullet

Hello, we are proud to announce that now there is a Pushbullet client for Mac. PushPal for Pushbullet is a fully featured, beautifully designed app that sits in the menubar making it easy and convenient to use.

- Seamlessly integrated to OS X Notification Center.
- Reply text from Notifications
- Mirrored notifications
- Universal copy & paste support
- ... and more!

You can download it from the Mac App Store. For more info, visit pushpal.arjones.com

Hope you all like it!
Feedbacks are welcome

rajat1210
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Great app

Great concept to integrate it with notification center. I would really like to review this app on my website (gizmostorm. com), but the app is paid and I don't have cc to download it on my mac. If you can send me the app or trial version for a day, i can review your app. Hope this might help

Cheers

pushpalapp
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default PushPal

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajat1210 View Post
Great concept to integrate it with notification center. I would really like to review this app on my website (gizmostorm. com), but the app is paid and I don't have cc to download it on my mac. If you can send me the app or trial version for a day, i can review your app. Hope this might help

Cheers
Please, visit pushpal.arjones.com,send me an e-mail and I will send you a trial version.

Thank you!

justmpm
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 2,474
Please also provide a free version for xda users. Please see this post for more information: http://www.xda-developers.com/announ...da-developers/

Thanks!
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe