Thread Closed

PushPal for Pushbullet

OP pushpalapp

2nd September 2014, 03:10 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hello, we are proud to announce that now there is a Pushbullet client for Mac. PushPal for Pushbullet is a fully featured, beautifully designed app that sits in the menubar making it easy and convenient to use.

- Seamlessly integrated to OS X Notification Center.
- Reply text from Notifications
- Mirrored notifications
- Universal copy & paste support
- ... and more!

You can download it from the Mac App Store. For more info, visit pushpal.arjones.com

Hope you all like it!
Feedbacks are welcome
2nd September 2014, 06:35 PM   |  #2  

1 posts
Great app
Great concept to integrate it with notification center. I would really like to review this app on my website (gizmostorm. com), but the app is paid and I don't have cc to download it on my mac. If you can send me the app or trial version for a day, i can review your app. Hope this might help

Cheers
2nd September 2014, 06:42 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

2 posts
PushPal
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajat1210

Great concept to integrate it with notification center. I would really like to review this app on my website (gizmostorm. com), but the app is paid and I don't have cc to download it on my mac. If you can send me the app or trial version for a day, i can review your app. Hope this might help

Cheers

Please, visit pushpal.arjones.com,send me an e-mail and I will send you a trial version.

Thank you!
2nd September 2014, 10:10 PM   |  #4  
Forum Moderator
Flag Jumpston Junction
Thanks Meter: 2,554

3,181 posts
Please also provide a free version for xda users. Please see this post for more information: http://www.xda-developers.com/announ...da-developers/

Thanks!
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread