Understand and analyse using GameBench! It's a non-intrusive performance profiler that records the frames per second your device is running a game at without rooting the device!
GameBench is a free app that not only records FPS and battery life, but also CPU and GPU information and allows you to view screenshots of gameplay in order to correlate drops in framerate with on-screen events!
- Detailed game performance and battery analysis
- Quick identification of bottlenecks in the game
- Graphs showing usage of CPU and GPU
- Frame rates correlated with on-screen events
- Battery drain rates
Pro Features (To be released)
- FPS Counter Overlay
- Touch Events
- Detailed Battery Usage and Temperature
- Thread and Detailed Memory Usage
- Web Interface for personal data [See Example Data]
- Visual correlation between multiple charts and screenshots (CPU/GPU/FPS/Touch Events)
- Amazon Kindle
- HTC Desire
- Samsung Galaxy S4
- Samsung Galaxy S5
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Samsung Tab Pro 8.4
- LG Nexus 4
- LG Nexus 5
- ASUS Nexus 7
- ASUS Nexus 7 2013
- Google Nexus 10
- Lenovo K900
- Xiaomi Mi 2S
- Xiaomi Mi 3
NOTE: Xiaomi/MIUI users will need to enable "Show popup windows" for the GameBench app in System Settings > Apps.
This will allow you to view the session timer and stop button.
Please let us know if you have any issues installing / running the app!