No registration required

[App][4.0+] Theftie - Find my phone

OP leducbao

14th December 2014, 03:35 PM   |  #151  
Thanks Meter: 34

181 posts
More
help
Upgraded to 2.0 and cant sign into g+ to set up theftie. Any suggestions?
19th December 2014, 01:18 PM   |  #152  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
I had hide the app by setting a PIN that needs to be entered in dialer to see the app, but I cannot find a way to see the app again. Help.
1st January 2015, 02:21 PM   |  #153  
Thanks Meter: 6

33 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sachoosaini

Are you gone mad posting your imei number over here. Either pm the developer and delete your post by editing or call a mod to delete this post. Do not post such crucial info on public areas.

Sent from my XT1033 using XDA Free mobile app

Don't forget you have quoted this number too erase it, maybe the guy will realise his mistake
Last edited by oleg77; 1st January 2015 at 02:23 PM.
1st January 2015, 04:52 PM   |  #154  
Thanks Meter: 147

714 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oleg77

Don't forget you have quoted this number too erase it, maybe the guy will realise his mistake

Done

Sent from my XT1033 using XDA Free mobile app
2nd January 2015, 01:55 AM   |  #155  
Thanks Meter: 4

25 posts
Hi, happy new year to everyone!
I have a question... yesterday I installed theftie into my new rooted phone, I did everything which is necessary, activate it in xposed and reboot then I converted it to system app. I set master pin and made every setting to secure my phone, it seems like everything ok...
But this morning, I wanted to make some changes on theftie, I tap on the it's icon then it launch the panel which asked me to key in my master pin and then I key in my master pin... then the theftie app just closed up and it's icon on my app drawer disappeared...
Now I can not access the theftie at all
5th January 2015, 04:11 AM   |  #156  
Thanks Meter: 80

341 posts
More
How do we delete the thefties taken as test please? Can't find anywhere the way to delete the pictures taken...
thnx
21st January 2015, 02:20 AM   |  #157  
OP Senior Member
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 1,154

508 posts
Donate to Me
More
The application is just suspended by Google from Google Play. They also blocked Google Plus login so you are no longer access to your web console. In the mean time, please remove the app from your device or you will be locked by Theftie app. Here is an email from Google

Quote:

This is a notification that your Google Play Publisher account has been terminated.

REASON FOR TERMINATION: Prior violations of the Content Policy and Developer Distribution Agreement by this or associated accounts as outlined in previous emails sent to the registered email address(es) of the Publisher account(s).

Please note that Google Play Publisher suspensions are associated with developers, and may span multiple account registrations and related Google services. If you feel we have made an error, you can visit the Google Play Help Center article for additional information regarding this termination.

Do not attempt to register a new developer account. We will not be restoring your account at this time.

The Google Play Team

I contacted Google for this issue and waiting for response.
Last edited by leducbao; 21st January 2015 at 02:44 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to leducbao For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st January 2015, 02:51 AM   |  #158  
Thanks Meter: 80

341 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leducbao

The application is just suspended by Google from Google Play. They also blocked Google Plus login so you are no longer access to your web console. In the mean time, please remove the app from your device or you will be locked by Theftie app. Here is an email from Google
I contacted Google for this issue and waiting for response.

Tu pourrais peut-être en profiter pour répondre à ma question plus haut, non??

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread