Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,238 Members 49,549 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

You vs The World – An Innovative Social Network for Gamers

Tip us?

brianwilliams
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default You vs The World – An Innovative Social Network for Gamers

Hi,

Are you waiting for a social networking app exclusive for gamers?

The new app “You vs The World” combines gaming with social media and offer a exciting gaming experience for gamers. In this app, players are offered a vast platform with unlockable games, challenges and rewards. You can start this game by simply building a profile.

You vs The World allows users to follow, invite and send challenges to other players.

This cool app is now available for free with in app purchases to give you a new gaming experience.

Download this game from Play Store and send us your valuable comments.

Furrydaus
Old
(Last edited by Furrydaus; 18th August 2014 at 12:45 PM.)
Thanks Meter 445

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianwilliams View Post
Hi,

Are you waiting for a social networking app exclusive for gamers?

The new app “You vs The World” combines gaming with social media and offer a exciting gaming experience for gamers. In this app, players are offered a vast platform with unlockable games, challenges and rewards. You can start this game by simply building a profile.

You vs The World allows users to follow, invite and send challenges to other players.

This cool app is now available for free with in app purchases to give you a new gaming experience.

Download this game from Play Store and send us your valuable comments.
Idea seems is great for a new app but my only problem with this is the app icon preview which looks very weirdly tweaked and the low amount of users you have for the app. Do you want me to help you with designing the app logo and a better thread? The name is a little too long too. How about GameOn or something ;P

| Youtube | XDA Profile | FORCEware | XSP ULTIMATE NOOBS GUIDE TO ROOTING |

Forum RULES

MAY BE INACTIVE DUE TO EXAMINATIONS AND OFFICIAL MATTERS TILL OCTOBER.
Let's make the XDA Forums and the world a better place for you and me by staying cheerful!
Hit the THANKS button to help support devs and me on XDA! Don't be an ungrateful user!
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe