OP Junior Member
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
We had just launched our new revamp InstaB Android app.
InstaB is the perfect baby app for parents to personalize their baby photos with extra information such as age, gender, zodiac, photo taken date, current date, custom baby mood and specially crafted stickers for baby.
Now you can share your baby photos every day with customized skin overlays to highlight special moments, memorable occasions and epochal milestones in your baby’s life. Users can also decorate and spice up their baby photos with our specially designed stickers. There are more than 10 sticker categories currently which include baby toys, party pack, stylish glasses, oriental, achievement badges, cute animal mask and more.
In this version 2.0.0, we introduced a new feature called “Baby Q&A” for parents to ask question or seek opinion from other parents. Parents can include a photo in their question, following a question, provide answer or having discussion answers.
These personalized baby photos can be easily shared with their friends on InstaB as well as other social platform such as Facebook, Instagram and etc.
With InstaB For Baby, your baby photos will never be the same as you can easily chart your baby growth, insert his/her mood then, and record everyday moments. All you have to do is to choose your favourite baby pictures from your phone gallery or take a picture using your camera phone’s direct capture, and InstaB will do the rest for you by personalizing your baby photos accordingly.
Key features of InstaB:
- 100+ custom minimalist overlay skins.
- Auto caption on age, gender, zodiac and moments date.
- Custom daily mood of your baby
- Specially crafted stickers for your baby.
- Mini achievement badges for your baby.
- Thoughtful design of your baby timeline.
- Easy sharing on InstaB where you can choose to share with your friends and family only.
- Engage with other parents with the same baby age or zodiac with like or comments.
- Baby Q&A where parents can share tips or ask for help from other parents.