here is a backup, https://mega.co.nz/#!LVxQRLyL!qJdtCq...QJLga2rGSeKc0E
Password : funka81
I'm from the community 4pda.
We ported TWRP.
1. Install ABD drivers from AdbDriverInstaller.exe
2. Put your device in FastBoot mode (turn it off, than, hold Volume Down + Power button.
After Alcatel One Touch Idol 2S logo appears, release buttons)
3. If you did everything correctly - Alcatel logo will stay on screen.
4. Plug in phone via USB.
5. Run check_device.cmd. If Ok, you can see "9e0eb10 fastboot" caption at bottom of command
window (digits can be other). If you see this caption - follow next step, if don't - check
adb drivers from #1 installed.
6. Run flash_recovery.cmd to flash TWRP. All done. To boot into TWRP turn off power, and hold
Volume Up and press Power.
Thanks: GR4YN , helpok
file download from this reporthttp://forum.xda-developers.com/show...5&postcount=49
|alcatel, idol 2 s, one touch, root, simlock|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|