If you somehow manage to damage your phone all responsibility is on you not me. Here I want to declare that I did not developed these tools I just combined them and made a working tutorial.
Few days back I purchased a Noair A2_Classic and found that it is one of the devices that are very difficult to root and for this you have to unlock its bootloader and install CWM first then you can root them. So I decided to find some safe and easy way and after a great effort found a method which I am going to share with you.
So letís begin.
A computer with windows operating system.
Q Noair A2_Classic (Qmobile).
USB data cable.
Download Root Package from Here
For this process USB debugging must enabled on you phone go to system setting\applications\development
1. Download and extract Q Noair A2_Classic Root Package at your desktop or any other comfortable place.
2. Run installDriver .exe. this will install drivers for your device.
3. Run Root Genius V1.9.6 .exe. and connect you cell to PC via USB data cable and click Next.
4. Now this screen will appear.
5. After successful connection tool will recognize your phone as shown in pic now click on Quick Root button.
6. After that root process will begin as shown in pics and during it your phone will be restarted.
7. After successful completion of root process this screen will appear.
8. Now install Busy Box and Root Checker apps and check root & busy box access via Root Checker.
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! you have done it
As you have successfully rooted your phone and now if you want to install CWM on it then fallow my this tutorial.