If you somehow manage to damage your phone all responsibility is on you not me. Here I want to declare that I did not developed these tools I just combined them and made a tutorial.
To help people using low end devices. So letís begin.
A computer with windows operating system.
Q Noair A30 (Qmobile).
A USB data cable.
Q Noair A30 USB drivers.
SP Flash Tool.
Download Package from HERE
1. Download and extract Q Noair A30 Unbrick Package at your desktop or any other comfortable place there you will find three folders.
2. Open Q Noair A30 USB drivers folder & run installDriver .exe.
3. Open SP Flash Tool folder & run flash tool .exe.
4. This screen will appear click on Scatter-loading.
5. Now this screen will appear, select MT6572_Android_scatter file from !Files_to_FlashTool folder.
6. Now this screen will appear check all the little box except PRELOADER and USRDATA and click on Download as shown in pic.
7. Now this screen will appear ignore the warning and click yes.
8. Now off your phone and remover its battery for few seconds and immediately connect it to PC via USB cable in power off condition and wait for flashing. After that this screen will appear with a green circle it means that you have successfully flashed your phone.
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! you have done it
As you have successfully recovered your phone and now if you want to install CWM on it then fallow my This tutorial.