FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] [AOSP] [aurora] [MT6582] M Preview UI - Android 5.0.2 based [BL v1.42]

608 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,680
 
By Rohan Taneja, Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor on 27th September 2015, 11:16 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
ROM: M Preview UI
Based on: MediaTek AOSP 5.x
Build Number: 21-09-15 11:48
Kernel version: 3.10.xx
Codename: aurora
About the firmware:
This is new Mediatek PureAOSP 5.0.2 compiled build for Xolo Q2500 and BLU D650a/i - codenamed 'aurora'.
Comes with original AOSP components like in Nexus and cherry picked M framework patches.
Additional to M UI it comes with new Google Logo (2015) as splash screen and added Google bootanimation for the same.
Screenshots:

Setup Wizard

Launcher

Google Apps
Download - Installation - Features:
Check out this: Google-Drive
Credits:
-BLU developers, for providing source code
-Me, fixing the firmware.
-My team who supported me all the time to succeed.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Rohan Taneja For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
6th December 2015, 10:46 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag Managua
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Good job!
11th December 2015, 03:32 AM |#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,071
 
Donate to Me
More
Is this thread for discussions on this rom, or is this just info thread? I asked cause I may try to port to my phone Blu Energy X Plus, I just now downloaded the rom, extracted system to build twrp compatible rom, I noticed this is a straight forward ext4 system, simg2img not required to unpack.

My phone is booting this rom asI speak, I didn't erase data, as I wanted to see what was happening during boot. OK rom is up and running, may wipe data later for fresh install, So far rom seems ok, give it a few days, thanks for the rom.
19th January 2016, 06:28 PM |#5  
Mr.Ak's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag banswara
Thanks Meter: 362
 
More
Nice work Rohan sir.
19th January 2016, 09:02 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,071
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Ak

Nice work Rohan sir.

It is very nice rom, but sucks too much battery life, to be a daily driver.

Sent from my CherryMobile_E030U using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to vampirefo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vampirefo Ad-Free
20th January 2016, 05:07 PM |#7  
Mr.Ak's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag banswara
Thanks Meter: 362
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vampirefo

It is very nice rom, but sucks too much battery life, to be a daily driver.

Sent from my CherryMobile_E030U using Tapatalk

Thanks for the review buddy.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Ak For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mr.Ak Ad-Free
20th January 2016, 05:27 PM |#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,071
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Ak

Thanks for the review buddy.

No review needed, its a nice rom, just battery hungry. Same if I test drive a car, may be the best car in the world, if it takes half tank of gas to go a couple miles, the car just isn't a daily driver.

Battery life is more important to me than any other feature, this rom tanks a battery.

If you don't care about battery life, then you will love the rom, bring about 3 or 4 batteries couple of chargers, and enjoy the rom.


Sent from my Venue 8 3830 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to vampirefo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vampirefo Ad-Free
20th January 2016, 05:43 PM |#9  
Mr.Ak's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag banswara
Thanks Meter: 362
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vampirefo

No review needed, its a nice rom, just battery hungry. Same if I test drive a car, may be the best car in the world, if it takes half tank of gas to go a couple miles, the car just isn't a daily driver.

Battery life is more important to me than any other feature, this rom tanks a battery.

If you don't care about battery life, then you will love the rom, bring about 3 or 4 batteries couple of chargers, and enjoy the rom.


Sent from my Venue 8 3830 using Tapatalk

hahaha,LOL,from these post i do notice some of your interests in life.
1].Cars
2].powerbanks
3].Ur battery
4].Ur GF..
2nd March 2016, 12:41 AM |#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
help
Guys i found Lollipop M Preview UI (5.0.2) for my Blu Studio 6.0 LTE (Y650Q) can you please tell me how can i install it? or its just like installing/flashing any Rom?
2nd March 2016, 02:35 AM |#11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,071
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxsauloxx

Guys i found Lollipop M Preview UI (5.0.2) for my Blu Studio 6.0 LTE (Y650Q) can you please tell me how can i install it? or its just like installing/flashing any Rom?

Where ever you found the rom, would be the best place to ask.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
5.0.2 aosp, aurora, m preview for aurora

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes