You must have root to install this.
- Download ROOT install tool http://www.sjroot.com
- After tablet is rooted, install SuperSU from the market and update the su binary
- Verify root access with Root Checker or equivilent
-Confirmed working on 2800 series by user Joshua11007! Thanks!
-Confirmed working on 4600 series by goodguy25. Thanks!
-Added download link to stock recovery
Install at your own risk. I or anyone else am not responsible for the damage caused to your tablet or breaking warranty.
If you go into key test the only way out is to reboot is to hold the power button until tablet resets, but i think this normal.
Install from Windows *** Updated installer
- If your tablet isn't rooted, please root it first. You must also have ADB working in Windows. This installer will not work from Linux, but I will provide steps below to flash from linux too.
- Download attached zip file and extract on Windows PC.
- Follow back-up procedure below if you want to backup your factory recovery first. (This can be skipped but you won't have your factory recovery image anymore if you skip it).
- Run the Batch file labeled "Install-CWM.bat"
- Done! The script will automatically reboot the tablet into recovery when complete.
Install from Linux
- Ensure tablet is rooted
- Download attached file and unzip it
adb push recovery.img /sdcard/
adb shell dd if=/sdcard/recovery.img of=/dev/block/mtd/by-name/recovery
adb shell mv /system/recovery-from-boot.p /system/recovery-from-boot.p.old
- Done! You have copied the recovery image to the internal SD, copied it to the recovery partition, and moved the factory recovery image so it doesn't over-write CWM the next time you reboot.
- From your computer with ADB working
adb shell dd if=/dev/block/mtd/by-name/recovery of=/sdcard/factory-recovery.img
adb pull /sdcard/factory-recovery.img
- You have copied the recovery partition to your internal SD and copied it to your computer.
http://goo.gl/GDbDyc - Mega (Link Fixed 11/13/2014)
http://goo.gl/cGtlt1 - Mega