Angry [Recovery][GUIDE] CWM Touch and Non-Touch for all K-Touch W68 based mobile phones

Hello Guys
I present you Clockwork MOD recovery v6.0.3.6(Touch, compiled by me) and v6.0.3.4 for Karbonn A8(Non-Touch, modded by me to fix incorrect backup date issue and faster backups) (All devices which are similar to K-Touch W68 supported example : Symphony W68) mobile.

Warning : The touch version MAY not support other devices rather than Karbonn A8. You may try it but I would suggest go for non-touch version as it is universal

This guide I made is for rooting Karbonn A8. It will also support other phones as well

First before flashing recovery you need to root your device.

Code:
Warning : Rooting voids your warranty. I will not be responsible for any kind of damage to device or your SD card in case you brick your phone by being oversmart. If you have idea of what rooting and flashing is then continue at your own risk.

Download Karbonn A8 drivers here (other phone based on K-Touch W68 search for your drivers) : Karbon A8 drivers

Download Kingo Root and install it.

Enable USB Debugging mode in your Karbonn A8 via Developer Option in settings.

Open Kingo Root and connect your phone with your PC and follow on screen instructions.

Voila You're done rooting! Easy isn't it

Flashing recovery

Download your preferred recovery Touch CWM or Non-Touch CWM and place it on your SD card.

Download Rashr from Play Store or from HERE and install it.

Open it and wait for Superuser access panel to pop-up. Allow it and then you'll see the Rashr menu. Select flash recovery from there and migrate to SD card and select the recovery where you have downloaded and select flash.

Once recovery is flashed it will ask you to reboot into recovery, select yes and then you'll boot into recovery
Now backup your data and enjoy flashing custom ROM's

Upcoming Project : TyRaNcY RoM for Karbonn A8 with all customization feautures.

Many thanks to Shimp208 for bearing with me :P and for guiding me for the process of developing CWM for my device!
I would also like to thank Mariotaku for providing me with the "graphics.c" file for fixing the color issue in my CWM

Consider donating me as I alone as a developer takes a lot of time and resources to get these things working, at time also leads to bricking of device.Buy me a beer if you can
OR Just hit Thanks button That won't cost you
Transforming Dreams Into Reality

**Click for Donations**

For donations:
Sign in to your PayPal account page
Go to 'Send Payment'
Enter my email id "technyou1@gmail.com"
option "Personal payment" doesn't work for India, please set "Online purchases". and check Goods or Service (preferably service)
Make the payment of the desired amount of donation you want to send.