Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[GUIDE] How to compile PhilZ Touch 6 Recovery for ARM android devices using BBQLinux

OP yuweng

Announcement from yuweng: PhilZ Touch 6 Recovery
6th December 2014, 04:41 PM   |  #61  
Thanks Meter: 13

111 posts
Exclamation gsm.mk not found
Hello,
I'm trying to compile Philz Touch recovery for my Samsung S7582. I've done all the passages, and verified them many times, but the script blocks always at the same point.

When I try to do
Code:
lunch cm_S7582-eng
in bbqlinux terminal, it shows me this error:
Code:
build/core/product_config.mk:239: *** _nic.PRODUCTS.[[device/Samsung/S7582/cm.mk]]: "vendor/cm/config/gsm.mk" does not exist.  Stop.
Device S7582 not found. Attempting to retrieve device repository from CyanogenMod Github (http://github.com/CyanogenMod).
Repository for S7582 not found in the CyanogenMod Github repository list. If this is in error, you may need to manually add it to your local_manifests/roomservice.xml.
build/core/product_config.mk:239: *** _nic.PRODUCTS.[[device/Samsung/S7582/cm.mk]]: "vendor/cm/config/gsm.mk" does not exist.  Stop.

** Don't have a product spec for: 'cm_S7582'
** Do you have the right repo manifest?
After this error, I tried to do
Code:
make -j8 recoveryimage
but i give
Code:
Please, can someone tells me what I done wrong and what is this gsm.mk file?
Thanks!
6th December 2014, 04:53 PM   |  #62  
Flag ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ C:/India/Chen
Thanks Meter: 747

526 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by StefDrums

Hello,
I'm trying to compile Philz Touch recovery for my Samsung S7582. I've done all the passages, and verified them many times, but the script blocks always at the same point.

When I try to do

Code:
lunch cm_S7582-eng
Code:
Device S7582 not found. Attempting to retrieve device repository from CyanogenMod Github (http://github.com/CyanogenMod).
Repository for S7582 not found in the CyanogenMod Github repository list. If this is in error, you may need to manually add it to your local_manifests/roomservice.xml.

Code:
make -j8 recoveryimage
but i give
Code:
Thanks!

This guide is to compile recovery for MTK device and i don't think your device is a Mediatek device. Plus if it's a ARM architecture device you haven't commented out certain things mentioned in first post. That's why you have been getting this errors. Plus on top of that you haven't read the guide at all. You no need to download repo from CM tree as you need to create device skeleton files using mkvendor.sh from your stock boot.img.
The Following User Says Thank You to Santhosh M For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th December 2014, 06:17 PM   |  #63  
Thanks Meter: 3,473

588 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:

Hello,

When I try to do

Code:
lunch cm_S7582-eng
Code:

Code:
make -j8 recoveryimage
but i give
Code:
Thanks!

If at lunch command the builder show error finding device and is looking for it on github, then you need a sh file in your device tree to add the device to lunch list.
vendorsetup.sh which contain a line like this:
Code:
add_lunch_combo cm_S7582-eng
. If you have this one, next time you will do
Code:
. /build/envsetup.sh
it will be listed on lunch commands list, and on lunch command it won't be that error anymore.
Other thing is that you have a line in your cm.mk file
Code:
$(call inherit-product, vendor/cm/config/gsm.mk)
which doesn't work because maybe you have an incomplete building folder. Try to delete /vendor/cm folder and do a repo sync again. Anyway that line is from template device folder and that file gsm.mk it points to is blank (empty). It's safe to be deleted - the line I mean.
I see you use -j8... probably you have a six core CPU at least
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to carliv For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th December 2014, 03:27 PM   |  #64  

111 posts
Question some news
Quote:
Originally Posted by carliv

I see you use -j8... probably you have a six core CPU at least

Yes, but now i reduced them to "-j4".
I have some news: now the compiling process runs well withour errors, but I can't understand why I get no output compiled recovery.
Now when i do
Code:
lunch cm_S7582-eng
I get
Code:
Trying dependencies-only mode on a non-existing device tree?

============================================
PLATFORM_VERSION_CODENAME=REL
PLATFORM_VERSION=4.4.4
CM_VERSION=
TARGET_PRODUCT=cm_S7582
TARGET_BUILD_VARIANT=eng
TARGET_BUILD_TYPE=release
TARGET_BUILD_APPS=
TARGET_ARCH=arm
TARGET_ARCH_VARIANT=armv7-a-neon
TARGET_CPU_VARIANT=cortex-a9
HOST_ARCH=x86
HOST_OS=linux
HOST_OS_EXTRA=Linux-3.16.1-1-ARCH-x86_64-with-glibc2.2.5
HOST_BUILD_TYPE=release
BUILD_ID=KTU84Q
OUT_DIR=/home/linux/cm11/out
So i start to make:
Code:
make -j4 recoveryzip
or:
Code:
make -j4 recoveryimage
But something doesn't work:
Code:
PLATFORM_VERSION=4.4.4
CM_VERSION=
TARGET_PRODUCT=cm_S7582
TARGET_BUILD_VARIANT=eng
TARGET_BUILD_APPS=
TARGET_ARCH=arm
HOST_ARCH=x86
HOST_OS=linux
HOST_BUILD_TYPE=release
BUILD_ID=KTU84Q
find: `bootable/recovery/res-480': No such file or directory
No private recovery resources for TARGET_DEVICE S7582
build/core/tasks/kernel.mk:63: ***************************************************************
build/core/tasks/kernel.mk:64: * Using prebuilt kernel binary instead of source              *
build/core/tasks/kernel.mk:65: * THIS IS DEPRECATED, AND WILL BE DISCONTINUED                *
build/core/tasks/kernel.mk:66: * Please configure your device to download the kernel         *
build/core/tasks/kernel.mk:67: * source repository to kernel/Samsung/S7582
build/core/tasks/kernel.mk:68: * See http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Doc:_integrated_kernel_building
build/core/tasks/kernel.mk:69: * for more information                                        *
build/core/tasks/kernel.mk:70: ***************************************************************
build/core/tasks/kernel.mk:199: warning: overriding recipe for target '/home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/kernel'
build/core/Makefile:44: warning: ignoring old recipe for target '/home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/kernel'
host Executable: mkbootimg (/home/linux/cm11/out/host/linux-x86/obj/EXECUTABLES/mkbootimg_intermediates/mkbootimg)
host Executable: acp (/home/linux/cm11/out/host/linux-x86/obj/EXECUTABLES/acp_intermediates/acp)
host Executable: minigzip (/home/linux/cm11/out/host/linux-x86/obj/EXECUTABLES/minigzip_intermediates/minigzip)
host Executable: checkpolicy (/home/linux/cm11/out/host/linux-x86/obj/EXECUTABLES/checkpolicy_intermediates/checkpolicy)
host Executable: checkfc (/home/linux/cm11/out/host/linux-x86/obj/EXECUTABLES/checkfc_intermediates/checkfc)
host Executable: clang-tblgen (/home/linux/cm11/out/host/linux-x86/obj/EXECUTABLES/clang-tblgen_intermediates/clang-tblgen)
host Executable: tblgen (/home/linux/cm11/out/host/linux-x86/obj/EXECUTABLES/tblgen_intermediates/tblgen)
preparing StaticLib: libc_common [including  /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libbionic_ssp_intermediates/libbionic_ssp.a]
target StaticLib: liblogwrap (/home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/liblogwrap_intermediates/liblogwrap.a)
preparing StaticLib: libc_common [including  /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libc_bionic_intermediates/libc_bionic.a]
target StaticLib: libext4_utils_static (/home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libext4_utils_static_intermediates/libext4_utils_static.a)
target StaticLib: libbatteryservice (/home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libbatteryservice_intermediates/libbatteryservice.a)
target StaticLib: libbinder (/home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libbinder_intermediates/libbinder.a)
target StaticLib: libutils (/home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libutils_intermediates/libutils.a)
target thumb C: minivold <= system/vold/vold.c
system/vold/vold.c: In function 'main':
system/vold/vold.c:19:14: error: unused parameter 'argc' [-Werror=unused-parameter]
system/vold/vold.c:19:27: error: unused parameter 'argv' [-Werror=unused-parameter]
cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
build/core/binary.mk:512: recipe for target '/home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/obj/RECOVERY_EXECUTABLES/minivold_intermediates/vold.o' failed
make: *** [/home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/obj/RECOVERY_EXECUTABLES/minivold_intermediates/vold.o] Error 1
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
preparing StaticLib: libc_common [including  /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libc_freebsd_intermediates/libc_freebsd.a]
preparing StaticLib: libc_common [including  /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libc_netbsd_intermediates/libc_netbsd.a]
preparing StaticLib: libc_common [including  /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libc_tzcode_intermediates/libc_tzcode.a]
target StaticLib: libc_common (/home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libc_common_intermediates/libc_common.a)
But I get no "recovery.zip" or "recovery.img" output.
7th December 2014, 04:41 PM   |  #65  
Flag ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ C:/India/Chen
Thanks Meter: 747

526 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Yes, but now i reduced them to "-j4".
I have some news: now the compiling process runs well withour errors, but I can't understand why I get no output compiled recovery.
Now when i do

Code:
lunch cm_S7582-eng
I get
Code:
Trying dependencies-only mode on a non-existing device tree?

PLATFORM_VERSION=4.4.4
CM_VERSION=
TARGET_PRODUCT=cm_S7582
TARGET_BUILD_VARIANT=eng
TARGET_BUILD_APPS=
TARGET_ARCH=arm
HOST_ARCH=x86
HOST_OS=linux
HOST_BUILD_TYPE=release
BUILD_ID=KTU84Q
So i start to make:
Code:
make -j4 recoveryzip
or:
Code:
make -j4 recoveryimage
But something doesn't work:
Code:
PLATFORM_VERSION=4.4.4
CM_VERSION=
TARGET_PRODUCT=cm_S7582
TARGET_BUILD_VARIANT=eng
TARGET_BUILD_APPS=
TARGET_ARCH=arm
HOST_ARCH=x86
HOST_OS=linux
HOST_BUILD_TYPE=release
BUILD_ID=KTU84Q
build/core/tasks/kernel.mk:63: ***************************************************************
build/core/tasks/kernel.mk:64: * Using prebuilt kernel binary instead of source              *
build/core/tasks/kernel.mk:65: * THIS IS DEPRECATED, AND WILL BE DISCONTINUED                *
build/core/tasks/kernel.mk:66: * Please configure your device to download the kernel         *
build/core/tasks/kernel.mk:68: * See http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Doc:_integrated_kernel_building
build/core/tasks/kernel.mk:69: * for more information                                        *
build/core/tasks/kernel.mk:70: ***************************************************************
build/core/tasks/kernel.mk:199: warning: overriding recipe for target '/home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/kernel'
build/core/Makefile:44: warning: ignoring old recipe for target '/home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/kernel'
host Executable: mkbootimg (/home/linux/cm11/out/host/linux-x86/obj/EXECUTABLES/mkbootimg_intermediates/mkbootimg)
host Executable: acp (/home/linux/cm11/out/host/linux-x86/obj/EXECUTABLES/acp_intermediates/acp)
host Executable: minigzip (/home/linux/cm11/out/host/linux-x86/obj/EXECUTABLES/minigzip_intermediates/minigzip)
host Executable: checkpolicy (/home/linux/cm11/out/host/linux-x86/obj/EXECUTABLES/checkpolicy_intermediates/checkpolicy)
host Executable: checkfc (/home/linux/cm11/out/host/linux-x86/obj/EXECUTABLES/checkfc_intermediates/checkfc)
host Executable: clang-tblgen (/home/linux/cm11/out/host/linux-x86/obj/EXECUTABLES/clang-tblgen_intermediates/clang-tblgen)
host Executable: tblgen (/home/linux/cm11/out/host/linux-x86/obj/EXECUTABLES/tblgen_intermediates/tblgen)
preparing StaticLib: libc_common [including  /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libbionic_ssp_intermediates/libbionic_ssp.a]
target StaticLib: liblogwrap (/home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/liblogwrap_intermediates/liblogwrap.a)
preparing StaticLib: libc_common [including  /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libc_bionic_intermediates/libc_bionic.a]
target StaticLib: libext4_utils_static (/home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libext4_utils_static_intermediates/libext4_utils_static.a)
target StaticLib: libbatteryservice (/home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libbatteryservice_intermediates/libbatteryservice.a)
target StaticLib: libbinder (/home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libbinder_intermediates/libbinder.a)
target StaticLib: libutils (/home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libutils_intermediates/libutils.a)
target thumb C: minivold <= system/vold/vold.c
system/vold/vold.c: In function 'main':
system/vold/vold.c:19:14: error: unused parameter 'argc' [-Werror=unused-parameter]
system/vold/vold.c:19:27: error: unused parameter 'argv' [-Werror=unused-parameter]
cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
build/core/binary.mk:512: recipe for target '/home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/obj/RECOVERY_EXECUTABLES/minivold_intermediates/vold.o' failed
make: *** [/home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/obj/RECOVERY_EXECUTABLES/minivold_intermediates/vold.o] Error 1
preparing StaticLib: libc_common [including  /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libc_freebsd_intermediates/libc_freebsd.a]
preparing StaticLib: libc_common [including  /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libc_netbsd_intermediates/libc_netbsd.a]
preparing StaticLib: libc_common [including  /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libc_tzcode_intermediates/libc_tzcode.a]
target StaticLib: libc_common (/home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libc_common_intermediates/libc_common.a)
But I get no "recovery.zip" or "recovery.img" output.

Didn't you notice that it hasn't compiled and stopped at the above mentioned errors. Correct the errors above and only then it will compile
The Following User Says Thank You to Santhosh M For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th December 2014, 08:42 PM   |  #66  

111 posts
errors?
Yes, i'm sure that during the compiling process there were some errors, but I can't find them.
Code:
PLATFORM_VERSION=4.4.4
CM_VERSION=
TARGET_PRODUCT=cm_S7582
TARGET_BUILD_VARIANT=eng
TARGET_BUILD_APPS=
TARGET_ARCH=arm
HOST_ARCH=x86
HOST_OS=linux
HOST_BUILD_TYPE=release
BUILD_ID=KTU84Q
Install: /home/linux/cm11/out/host/linux-x86/bin/acp
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/fsck.exfat -> mount.exfat
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/bu -> recovery
preparing StaticLib: libc [including  /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libc_common_intermediates/libc_common.a]
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/mkfs.exfat -> mount.exfat
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/make_ext4fs -> recovery
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/busybox -> recovery
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/edify -> recovery
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/dump_image -> recovery
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/flash_image -> recovery
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/mkyaffs2image -> recovery
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/unyaffs -> recovery
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/erase_image -> recovery
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/nandroid -> recovery
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/reboot -> recovery
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/volume -> recovery
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/setprop -> recovery
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/getprop -> recovery
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/start -> recovery
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/stop -> recovery
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/dedupe -> recovery
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/minizip -> recovery
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/setup_adbd -> recovery
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/fsck_msdos -> recovery
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/newfs_msdos -> recovery
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/vdc -> recovery
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/sdcard -> recovery
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/pigz -> recovery
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/fb2png -> recovery
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/[ -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/[[ -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/ash -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/awk -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/basename -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/bbconfig -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/blkid -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/bzcat -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/bzip2 -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/bunzip2 -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/cal -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/cat -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/catv -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/chattr -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/chcon -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/chgrp -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/chmod -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/chown -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/chroot -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/cksum -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/clear -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/cmp -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/cp -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/cpio -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/nanddump -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/nandwrite -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/cut -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/date -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/dc -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/dd -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/depmod -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/devmem -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/df -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/diff -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/dmesg -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/dirname -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/dos2unix -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/du -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/echo -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/egrep -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/env -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/expand -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/expr -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/false -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/fdisk -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/fgrep -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/find -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/fold -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/free -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/freeramdisk -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/fstrim -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/fuser -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/getenforce -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/getopt -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/getsebool -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/grep -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/groups -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/gunzip -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/gzip -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/head -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/hexdump -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/id -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/insmod -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/install -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/killall -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/kill -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/killall5 -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/length -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/less -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/ln -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/losetup -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/ls -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/lsattr -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/lsmod -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/lspci -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/lsusb -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/lzcat -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/lzop -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/lzopcat -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/makedevs -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/matchpathcon -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/md5sum -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/mkdir -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/mkfifo -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/mkfs.ext2 -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/mknod -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/mkswap -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/mktemp -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/modinfo -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/modprobe -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/more -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/mount -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/mountpoint -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/mv -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/nice -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/nohup -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/od -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/patch -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/pgrep -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/pidof -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/pkill -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/printenv -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/printf -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/ps -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/pstree -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/pwd -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/rdev -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/readlink -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/realpath -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/renice -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/reset -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/resize -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/restorecon -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/rev -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/rm -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/rmdir -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/rmmod -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/run-parts -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/sed -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/selinuxenabled -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/seq -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/sestatus -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/setconsole -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/setenforce -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/setfiles -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/setsebool -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/setserial -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/setsid -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/sh -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/sha1sum -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/sha256sum -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/sha512sum -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/sleep -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/sort -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/stat -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/split -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/strings -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/swapoff -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/stty -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/swapon -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/sync -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/sysctl -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/tac -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/tail -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/tar -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/tee -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/test -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/time -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/top -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/touch -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/tr -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/true -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/ttysize -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/umount -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/uname -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/unexpand -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/uniq -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/unix2dos -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/unlzma -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/unlzop -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/unxz -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/unzip -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/uptime -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/usleep -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/uudecode -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/uuencode -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/watch -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/wc -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/which -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/whoami -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/xargs -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/xzcat -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/zcat -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/yes -> busybox
target Prebuilt: zip (/home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/obj/RECOVERY_EXECUTABLES/zip_intermediates/zip)
target Prebuilt: raw-backup.sh (/home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/obj/RECOVERY_EXECUTABLES/raw-backup.sh_intermediates/raw-backup.sh)
target Prebuilt: bootscripts_mnt.sh (/home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/obj/RECOVERY_EXECUTABLES/bootscripts_mnt.sh_intermediates/bootscripts_mnt.sh)
target Prebuilt: stitch.png (/home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/obj/RECOVERY_EXECUTABLES/stitch.png_intermediates/stitch.png)
target Prebuilt: virtual_keys.png (/home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/obj/RECOVERY_EXECUTABLES/virtual_keys.png_intermediates/virtual_keys.png)
make: *** No rule to make target '""', needed by '@echo'.  Stop.
Install: /home/linux/cm11/out/host/linux-x86/framework/dumpkey.jar
target StaticLib: libc (/home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libc_intermediates/libc.a)
I Think that someone fails, but really I can't undersand where. Please, can you help me?
8th December 2014, 02:00 PM   |  #67  
Thanks Meter: 3,473

588 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:

Yes, i'm sure that during the compiling process there were some errors, but I can't find them.

Code:
PLATFORM_VERSION=4.4.4
CM_VERSION=
TARGET_PRODUCT=cm_S7582
TARGET_BUILD_VARIANT=eng
TARGET_BUILD_APPS=
TARGET_ARCH=arm
HOST_ARCH=x86
HOST_OS=linux
HOST_BUILD_TYPE=release
BUILD_ID=KTU84Q
Install: /home/linux/cm11/out/host/linux-x86/bin/acp
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/fsck.exfat -> mount.exfat
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/bu -> recovery
preparing StaticLib: libc [including  /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libc_common_intermediates/libc_common.a]
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/mkfs.exfat -> mount.exfat
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/make_ext4fs -> recovery
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/busybox -> recovery
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/edify -> recovery
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/dump_image -> recovery
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/flash_image -> recovery
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/mkyaffs2image -> recovery
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/unyaffs -> recovery
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/erase_image -> recovery
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/nandroid -> recovery
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/reboot -> recovery
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/volume -> recovery
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/setprop -> recovery
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/getprop -> recovery
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/start -> recovery
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/stop -> recovery
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/dedupe -> recovery
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/minizip -> recovery
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/setup_adbd -> recovery
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/fsck_msdos -> recovery
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/newfs_msdos -> recovery
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/vdc -> recovery
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/sdcard -> recovery
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/pigz -> recovery
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/fb2png -> recovery
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/[ -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/[[ -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/ash -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/awk -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/basename -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/bbconfig -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/blkid -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/bzcat -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/bzip2 -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/bunzip2 -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/cal -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/cat -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/catv -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/chattr -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/chcon -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/chgrp -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/chmod -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/chown -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/chroot -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/cksum -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/clear -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/cmp -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/cp -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/cpio -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/nanddump -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/nandwrite -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/cut -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/date -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/dc -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/dd -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/depmod -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/devmem -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/df -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/diff -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/dmesg -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/dirname -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/dos2unix -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/du -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/echo -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/egrep -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/env -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/expand -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/expr -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/false -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/fdisk -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/fgrep -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/find -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/fold -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/free -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/freeramdisk -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/fstrim -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/fuser -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/getenforce -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/getopt -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/getsebool -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/grep -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/groups -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/gunzip -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/gzip -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/head -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/hexdump -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/id -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/insmod -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/install -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/killall -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/kill -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/killall5 -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/length -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/less -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/ln -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/losetup -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/ls -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/lsattr -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/lsmod -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/lspci -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/lsusb -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/lzcat -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/lzop -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/lzopcat -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/makedevs -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/matchpathcon -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/md5sum -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/mkdir -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/mkfifo -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/mkfs.ext2 -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/mknod -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/mkswap -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/mktemp -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/modinfo -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/modprobe -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/more -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/mount -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/mountpoint -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/mv -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/nice -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/nohup -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/od -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/patch -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/pgrep -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/pidof -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/pkill -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/printenv -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/printf -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/ps -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/pstree -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/pwd -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/rdev -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/readlink -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/realpath -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/renice -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/reset -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/resize -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/restorecon -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/rev -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/rm -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/rmdir -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/rmmod -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/run-parts -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/sed -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/selinuxenabled -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/seq -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/sestatus -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/setconsole -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/setenforce -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/setfiles -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/setsebool -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/setserial -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/setsid -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/sh -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/sha1sum -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/sha256sum -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/sha512sum -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/sleep -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/sort -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/stat -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/split -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/strings -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/swapoff -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/stty -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/swapon -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/sync -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/sysctl -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/tac -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/tail -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/tar -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/tee -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/test -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/time -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/top -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/touch -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/tr -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/true -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/ttysize -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/umount -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/uname -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/unexpand -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/uniq -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/unix2dos -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/unlzma -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/unlzop -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/unxz -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/unzip -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/uptime -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/usleep -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/uudecode -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/uuencode -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/watch -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/wc -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/which -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/whoami -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/xargs -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/xzcat -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/zcat -> busybox
Symlink: /home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/recovery/root/sbin/yes -> busybox
target Prebuilt: zip (/home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/obj/RECOVERY_EXECUTABLES/zip_intermediates/zip)
target Prebuilt: raw-backup.sh (/home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/obj/RECOVERY_EXECUTABLES/raw-backup.sh_intermediates/raw-backup.sh)
target Prebuilt: bootscripts_mnt.sh (/home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/obj/RECOVERY_EXECUTABLES/bootscripts_mnt.sh_intermediates/bootscripts_mnt.sh)
target Prebuilt: stitch.png (/home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/obj/RECOVERY_EXECUTABLES/stitch.png_intermediates/stitch.png)
target Prebuilt: virtual_keys.png (/home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/obj/RECOVERY_EXECUTABLES/virtual_keys.png_intermediates/virtual_keys.png)
make: *** No rule to make target '""', needed by '@echo'.  Stop.
Install: /home/linux/cm11/out/host/linux-x86/framework/dumpkey.jar
target StaticLib: libc (/home/linux/cm11/out/target/product/S7582/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libc_intermediates/libc.a)
I Think that someone fails, but really I can't undersand where. Please, can you help me?

These errors are somewhere in recovery. It's possible that one of the prebuilt modules to have a problem, or something next to them. Check if you have a complete functional recovery folder (maybe something's missing), or if there are some changes you have to make in CM-11.0 code. Check the recovery README or the author's thread.
The Following User Says Thank You to carliv For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th December 2014, 03:08 PM   |  #68  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,651

802 posts
@StefDrums Already mentioned at post #2, don't let the DEVs trying to help you guessing what device spec you have . . .
Quote:

What to do when reporting error
A single line reply Unfortunately it doesn't work won't help.

Always provide as much info as possible, attach your BoardConfig.mk, recovery.fstab or any mkvendor.sh files that you have edited, attach compile.log, attach PhilZ Touch generated recovery.log this will help in trouble-shooting, identifying & solving your problems.

Code:
Santhosh M already given you hint above so do you have below at your BoardConfig.mk . . .
Code:
TARGET_SCREEN_HEIGHT := 800
TARGET_SCREEN_WIDTH := 480
And always use hide button to hide your extremely long compile log to keep this thread easier to follow or you can just attach your compile logs . . .

And fyi, i've just build PhilZ Touch again today just to make sure it is build-able . . .
Click image for larger version

Name:	6.59.0.png
Views:	28
Size:	75.4 KB
ID:	3053846
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil3759

Keep in mind that for now, the sources are solid rock and can continue to be compiled and used probably for the next few months, and much more for older devices

And pls read this & since your signature has link to CWM then obviously PhilZ Touch will boot but if your device uses custom boot.mk & you didn't specify it at BoardConfig.mk then obviously it won't boot. Ask the original CWM DEV for the device tree, it will be easier for you . . .

The Following User Says Thank You to yuweng For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread