[GUIDE] How to compile PhilZ Touch 6 Recovery for ARM android devices using BBQLinux

OP yuweng

Announcement from yuweng: PhilZ Touch 6 Recovery
5th January 2015, 09:11 PM   |  #71  
Recognized Contributor
Flag cd ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ India
Thanks Meter: 941

618 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HridayHS

Hey @yuweng I has downloaded latest BBQlinux 2015 one. I was using in VM Virtual Box. When I was syncing sources there was a error in last..Fatal error and Input/output error. And in cm11 folder only .repo ' folder i have seen and no file is there mkvendor.sh '. I want to compile it please let me what will I do now. I have MICROMAX CANVAS 2 PLUS A110Q (MT6589).

I hope you will help me and wait for screenshots. I will give screenshots when I will compile again. It always give error.

Thanks in Advance and Happy New Year! 2K15!

How can master figure out if you blindly say fatal error. Post a detailed message of what mistake it showed. As you have clearly said the sync has failed at the end, there will be nothing inside your cm11 folder except a .repo folder and so you can't expect mkvendor to be inside ur cm11 folder. Only if your sync has completed the contents from .repo will expand to outside.
6th January 2015, 03:32 AM   |  #72  
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 117

396 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santhosh M

How can master figure out if you blindly say fatal error. Post a detailed message of what mistake it showed. As you have clearly said the sync has failed at the end, there will be nothing inside your cm11 folder except a .repo folder and so you can't expect mkvendor to be inside ur cm11 folder. Only if your sync has completed the contents from .repo will expand to outside.

Sorry, next time I will post detailed message. The sync was completed only few lines was showing that INPUT/OUTPUT ERROR and after completing sync no mkvendor.sh was there so, this is because of BBQLINUX or my mistake.

I am downloading bbqlinux once again so, I will report you if the same thing happened with me and next time I will show detailed message.
20th January 2015, 02:19 PM   |  #73  
Thanks Meter: 0

17 posts
Please disregard this message
Last edited by gt56; 20th January 2015 at 04:12 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread