FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] MIUI V5 4.8.29 for Wiko DARKMOON with 2.5GB userdata

11 posts
Thanks Meter: 10
 
By yanir99, Junior Member on 25th December 2014, 10:45 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Ported MIUI Rom for Wiko Darkmoon with 2.5GB User Data partition

XDA:DevDB Information
MIUI V5 4.8.29 for Wiko DARKMOON, ROM for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
yanir99, yanir99
ROM OS Version: 4.2.x Jelly Bean
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: MIUI

Version Information
Status: Stable

Created 2014-12-25
Last Updated 2014-12-25
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-12-27-12-25-27.jpg
Views:	2586
Size:	118.9 KB
ID:	3084485   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-12-27-12-25-45.png
Views:	2512
Size:	168.3 KB
ID:	3084486   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-12-27-12-26-46.jpg
Views:	2500
Size:	65.7 KB
ID:	3084487   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-12-27-12-27-30.png
Views:	2316
Size:	54.3 KB
ID:	3084488   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-12-27-12-26-14.png
Views:	2276
Size:	187.1 KB
ID:	3084489   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-12-27-12-27-00.png
Views:	2256
Size:	83.8 KB
ID:	3084490  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yanir99 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift yanir99 Ad-Free
 
 
25th December 2014, 10:46 AM |#2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
ROM
Afer a long night of testing and porting, I've managed to port MIUI 4.8.29 to Wiko Darkmoon (also Micromax A200).

Here is what you'll need:
1. Install MTK USB Drivers - http://www.4shared.com/zip/VPB5XZXTb...sbAll_082.html
2. Extract the MTK Smartphone Flash tool - http://www.4shared.com/zip/hTdsP93lc..._v5135201.html
3. MT6582 Scatter file for the Flash tool - http://www.4shared.com/office/JvEajG...d_scatter.html
4. CWM Recovery (also the EBR1 and EBR2 for 2.5GB userdata) - http://www.4shared.com/zip/kqYXc5pcb..._Darkmoon.html
5. My MIUI 4.8.29 for Wiko Darkmoon ROM - http://www.4shared.com/zip/P5dlynMhc...rkmoon_v6.html

Step 0 - Make a backup!!!

Step 1
install the MTK Drivers.
Copy the ROM to your phone SD card.

Step 2
Run the SP Flashtool
Select "Scatter-Loading" and choose the MT6582 Scatter file you downloaded
double click the column of EBR1 and select the the EBR1_2.5GB you've downloaded
double click the column of EBR2 and select the the EBR2_2.5GB you've downloaded
double click the column of RECOVERY and select the the CWM Recovery file you've downloaded
turn off your phone and disconnect from the computer (if connected)
click the Download button with the green arrow (don't connect the phone yet).
While the phone is off connect it to the computer.
the update should start, wait for the success message.

Step 3
Go into recovery - while phone is off, hold VolUP+VolDown+Power until you get a message.
Press VolUp to go into recovery.
Format Data and Cache.
Install the ROM Zip.
ENJOY!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yanir99 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift yanir99 Ad-Free
26th December 2014, 07:58 PM |#3  
pren22's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 121
 
More
Thank you for this,for now i'm satesfied with stock based cuatom ROM and i don't have time to try this one but it would be nice to have some screenshots of a ROM it's good to have another ROM for this nice phone

Sent from my DARKMOON using Tapatalk
27th December 2014, 02:59 PM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Can't have 3G
Hey,
First thanks for the ROM.

I installed it on my Darkmoon but I can't get 3G anymore, I've tried to reinstall my APNs many times, but it seems it won't work.

You did not experience such problem ?

Thanks,
Fah
27th December 2014, 06:19 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faahren

Hey,
First thanks for the ROM.

I installed it on my Darkmoon but I can't get 3G anymore, I've tried to reinstall my APNs many times, but it seems it won't work.

You did not experience such problem ?

Thanks,
Fah

No, I had no such problem... but I'm in Germany, so it might have different network settings.
If you like try to install this fix to update something it the build.prop file that might affect the telephony - http://www.4shared.com/zip/IbYS7AkGba/Build_fix1.html
but just in case that after the fix your phone will not boot, download this one too to recover the build.prop to previous settings - http://www.4shared.com/zip/r0GlwgYwba/Build_fix2.html
27th December 2014, 06:23 PM |#6  
T-1311's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Will there be German language too?
27th December 2014, 06:25 PM |#7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pren22

Thank you for this,for now i'm satesfied with stock based cuatom ROM and i don't have time to try this one but it would be nice to have some screenshots of a ROM it's good to have another ROM for this nice phone

Sent from my DARKMOON using Tapatalk

Added some screenshots, enjoy!
27th December 2014, 06:31 PM |#8  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-1311

Will there be German language too?

see the screenshots, most European languages are there (auch Deutsch )
27th December 2014, 07:15 PM |#9  
pren22's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 121
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yanir99

Afer a long night of testing and porting, I've managed to port MIUI 4.8.29 to Wiko Darkmoon (also Micromax A200).

Here is what you'll need:
1. Install MTK USB Drivers - http://www.4shared.com/zip/VPB5XZXTb...sbAll_082.html
2. Extract the MTK Smartphone Flash tool - http://www.4shared.com/zip/hTdsP93lc..._v5135201.html
3. MT6582 Scatter file for the Flash tool - http://www.4shared.com/office/JvEajG...d_scatter.html
4. CWM Recovery (also the EBR1 and EBR2 for 2.5GB userdata) - http://www.4shared.com/zip/kqYXc5pcb..._Darkmoon.html
5. My MIUI 4.8.29 for Wiko Darkmoon ROM - http://www.4shared.com/zip/P5dlynMhc...rkmoon_v6.html

Step 0 - Make a backup!!!

Step 1
install the MTK Drivers.
Copy the ROM to your phone SD card.

Step 2
Run the SP Flashtool
Select "Scatter-Loading" and choose the MT6582 Scatter file you downloaded
double click the column of EBR1 and select the the EBR1_2.5GB you've downloaded
double click the column of EBR2 and select the the EBR2_2.5GB you've downloaded
double click the column of RECOVERY and select the the CWM Recovery file you've downloaded
turn off your phone and disconnect from the computer (if connected)
click the Download button with the green arrow (don't connect the phone yet).
While the phone is off connect it to the computer.
the update should start, wait for the success message.

Step 3
Go into recovery - while phone is off, hold VolUP+VolDown+Power until you get a message.
Press VolUp to go into recovery.
Format Data and Cache.
Install the ROM Zip.
ENJOY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanir99

Added some screenshots, enjoy!

Looks very nice i'm gonna try this one when i have time.Tnx

Sent from my DARKMOON using Tapatalk
28th December 2014, 01:16 PM |#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yanir99

No, I had no such problem... but I'm in Germany, so it might have different network settings.
If you like try to install this fix to update something it the build.prop file that might affect the telephony -
but just in case that after the fix your phone will not boot, download this one too to recover the build.prop to previous settings -

I was using SIM 2 and switched to SIM 1. Seems everything works now. Looks good !

The only downside I found is if you want to use Hangouts for SMS. It is hard to get a seemless experience...

Anyway the rest is great.
30th December 2014, 05:46 PM |#11  
Akash sky's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 188
 
More
awesome !
Finally new rom !
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
wiko-darkmoon

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes