Special thanks to @carliv for bringing such a lovely recovery for mediatek devices, and also special thanks to@yuweng for his guide and automated tool for recoveries
#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. * * Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading * cause of male impotence. */
Carliv Recovery is as it sounds "RECOVERY" is made by Master Carliv ,
A well known dev in xda. Its a recovery based on Clockworkmod.
Whats new in Carliv Recovery v2.5?
Version 2.5 update (29.06.2014):
- cleaned up the source code
- removed "wipe all" option from wipe menu (too many users wiped their system and blamed me); if you need to wipe system, use "format system" from "mounts/storage"
- rearanged menu order in root menu to restore CWM order
- added a "nvram backup/restore" menu in "carliv" section: the nvram partition will be backed up in clockworkmod/backup folder as nvram.img. This will help if you lose IMEI and other communication features. It will work only if you have the nvram partition of size 0x500000 (check your scatter) and if you have the nvram defined as /dev/nvram path in recovery.fstab. If the nvram partition is damaged (as in flashing an oversized recovery) this will not help you, and you need SPFlashTools to reflash with format your phone official firmware, and after that flash this recovery, boot in recovery and restore nvram.
- some other small changes.
Carliv Recovery v2.5 A120
@carliv [Give a thanks to this guy]