It is a CWM based recovery and is compatible with it. In this version I used Napstar-xda's full touch module as base. The navigation it is posible by touching the menu item. In long display menu (as choose zip from sdcard) for scroll page down Swipe Right and for scroll page up Swipe Left. For Go Back also Swipe Left.
If the Swipe doesn't work (usually if your phone is multitouch but has only 2 points of touch), use bottom virtual navigation keys or volume buttons Down for Scroll down, Up for Scroll up, and the back button for Go Back.
Version 2.7 update (11-dec-2014):
- rebuilt from base (cwm 220.127.116.11) and add improvements on top.
- reintegrated bottom virtual navigation keys, to compensate the non-function of swipe in some phones
- better compressed backups integration - pigz support from cm-11
- new "nvram backup/restore" menu functionality: the nvram partition will be backed up in clockworkmod/backup/.nvram/nvram-xxxxx folder as nvram.img. This will help if you lose IMEI and other communication features. It will work only if you have the nvram partition defined in recovery.fstab. If the nvram partition is damaged (as in flashing an oversized recovery) this will not help you, and you need SPFlashTools to reflash with format your phone official firmware, and after that flash this recovery, boot in recovery and restore nvram.
- the recovery has now an increased stability, many issues are solved
- the content of the backup folder will contain only what an usual clockworkmod backup contain, and that will make it easy to restore backups made with older versions.
- new GUI images, very light (the difference between non-touch modded cwm and this one is only 14 Kb, for 720x1280 resolution)
- some other changes.
Carliv Touch Recovery v2.7 (Flashable Zip)
Carliv Touch Recovery v2.7 (img File)
-@Carliv for this awesome recovery and guide
-and me for port to this device